Interesting 91 Convertible: not mine

ArcticWhite88

Note it says some of the items are what "might have" been available.   White seats were not available with tan trim and a tan cloth top was not an option in 90 or 91. 

There were 12 white convertibles made with tan tops and tan interior.     

In 1990 and 1991 few Reattas sold for sticker price...  a 1991 convertible MSRP was $35,965, 16 way seat was $680, CD radio package $396,  white wheels $100

destination charge $600    That would total $38,641         If you ordered the white seats that was $100.    If the original owner paid $44k,  he must have got the deluxe premium platmum extended warranty.

Based on the location, my guess the seller is our old buddy Steve Skyhawk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

It is a beautiful car but in my opinion the white sun visors and white A pillars don't look right with tan dash and headliner.

I agree, and to take it further I don't like the whole interior color combo.

• Like 1

White with red interior and top are my favorites (may get another 'vert, have mixed emotions about the Allantes even with the 4.5 engine). Tan interior, meh. Thought a phone was an option.

ps I have the Chrysler factory lifetime (maxlife) warranty on my Grand Cherokee. AFAIR it was about $2k in 2012.

This guy sells Reatta parts on Ebay and maybe other places,  he was friends (maybe business partners) with the guy in AZ that sold Reatta parts, top, and seat skins.    Both are non-existent on this forum. 

8 hours ago, Barney Eaton said:

This guy sells Reatta parts on Ebay and maybe other places,  he was friends (maybe business partners) with the guy in AZ that sold Reatta parts, top, and seat skins.    Both are non-existent on this forum. 

That's the one I was thinking of.  I remember when it was first presented they tried to pass it off as factory 

Edited by Y-JobFan (see edit history)

The Reatta listed belongs to (almost) everyone's favorite multi-Reattas owner, Steve S.

I spoke to him recently (he's doing well and as ornery as ever 😀).  I know it's difficult for him to have listed the car as each are like his children. But as the market is as hot as ever,...    At least we know the buyer will get a meticulously well-cared for car.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 8:03 AM, Barney Eaton said:

Steve is non existent because he is banned. The other guy has not been on here for years. 

The last I heard he said there would be proof of many special order cars from 1991.  

Steve is careful in this ad to not call his custom work factory.   I like the car, I am a Beechwood fan. But I hate that suede headliner.