More manuals at AACA library

Thank you. I see the same questions being asked over and over. When the answers are available to anyone I just don't understand. The AACA library is open to anyone, accessible to anyone in the universe. The DBC stores all of it's literature there as many other clubs do. There have been two guys there for the last two days looking for information. They had driven a few hundred miles and were staying in a motel. They have cars that there are about 100 or so cars left. The literature the library had for them to look through would fit in a laundry basket. They were happy as clams looking through the stash.  We, the DBC, has a few pickup truck { ute} loads. You don't have to be a member of DBC or AACA to research anything there. I am just trying to make titles available. 

• Like 3

I'll add to Minibago's post...

Too often many do not have the literature. That's why it's so important we all donate what literature we have, either by way of hard copies or digital copies. The more we have in one place, the more it benefits all of us collectively. Especially in the Dodge and Graham Brothers community since the information and answers were found in SOOOO many different places. The more I research, the more blown away I am at how little I know and how many different publications the answers are found in.

I think a lot of us have a heart to help the next generation of caretakers with questions but it's almost impossible to answer correctly if we don't have the answers ourselves. Unfortunately, a lot of what's passed around as fact is assumption, but this is the kind of thing that helps all of us clarify those errors we all sometimes make.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1