1949 ford f1 truck and 1940 Chevy Master deluxe 17kmiles Like new - (Spanaway Washington) not mine

1949 ford f1 truck and 1940 Chevy Master deluxe 17kmiles Like new - (Spanaway Washington)

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/spanaway-1949-ford-f1-truck-and-1940/7466079491.html#

Hello there I am selling both of my classics I have a 1940 Chevy master deluxe with 17,700 actual original real miles this car has the original engine it is absolutely gorgeous Barrett Jackson museum quality The clock in the radio still work you just have to come and see it yourself it drives like a real car and still looks like a new car and I also have a beautiful 1949 Ford F1 truck that has completely been restored it is absolutely gorgeous it looks like a matchbox toy or something you would buy at the hardware store both of these vehicles run amazing and they both need nothing I am going to sell both of them individually or as a package if you are interested give me a call 253-353-0008

MORE PICTURES ON CL LISTING - no prices

00101_4M9bkcb60Ocz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00101_epKMtFE5wZpz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Edited by Crusty Trucker
correction (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• Crusty Trucker changed the title to 1949 ford f1 truck and 1940 Chevy Master deluxe 17kmiles Like new - (Spanaway Washington) not mine
46 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

They look very nice,  but as usual,  when will sellers not realize that you NEED!!!! to post a price.   First thing 99% of the inquiries will want to know. 

So let me be the first to ask; what's the price?