1949 Buick Roadmaster Convertible on FB - Not Mine

Seems another mystery price.  First question asked was what's the price and the response was they messaged them the price.  Why do people even waste anyone's time by posting a car without a price,  especially , maybe not in this case, a more common car that's easy to find other examples of for sale? 

I've seen it over and over in Hemmings.  Something like a 65 Mustang,  nothing particularly special about it,  or 57 Chevy or something,  even seen it with Model A's and often by a dealer.  First question anyone is going to ask is what's the price.  I usually blow by any ad without a price.  The old saying comes to mind,  if I have to ask the price ,  I can't afford it,  and if I do,  it's most likely overpriced,  when compared to the one above or below it for sale,  with a listed price. 

• Like 3

The lady selling this Roadmaster let me know they have 55.000 GBP in receipts for the car. Then you can speculate about the price. Red leather interior. I paid for my driver quality '49 super convertible, totally rust free, but with dings and dangs,  15.000 USD. Good enough for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1