For Sale: 1946 Hudson Pickup - $12,500 - Junction City, OR - Project - Not Mine

For Sale: 1946 Hudson Pickup - $12,500 - Junction City, OR - Project

Hudson Pickup 1946 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

212 o.d. Runs, doesn’t leak water or smoke. Straight sheet metal, good grill, dash, original seat, nice box, doors seem good. Window regulators and door latches smooth and tight. Front suspension appears rebuilt, good heater and wiper motors. Most stainless and pot-metal in good condition. Bumper has never pushed another car and cab top and back are straight. No interior, wiring, or exhaust, this is a project vehicle. Go to: www.snuq.com/hudsontruck for more pictures and info
Copy and paste in your email: 903310d87a0634e4ae7e426d4d723b77@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1946 Hudson Pickup - Project.

'46 Hudson Pickup OR a.jpg

'46 Hudson Pickup OR b.jpg

'46 Hudson Pickup OR c.jpg

• Like 2

That's a pretty good price for that.  I have seen much worse for the same money.  Especially seeing it's got nice chrome (very hard to find for these).  The original stuff pitted like mad and even good cores are hard to find.  Anyone seriously looking for one of these in a project should consider this one. 

• Like 1