PURPLE PASSION _ not mine

1929 Ford Model A Sedan - $18,500 (Gladstone Oregon)

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/d/gladstone-1929-ford-model-sedan/7460294498.html

This beauty was fully restored several years ago and looks amazing. Model, A all-steel body has a 4 cylinder motor that runs a drive smooth with manual transmission. The tu-tone paint looks like it was just done. The blacktop and visor on the car are like new and give it a great unique look. It comes with mechanical brakes, wire wheels, running boards, and rear-mounted spare tire. The front and rear chrome bumpers are like new. The front grill is like new including the radiator unique cap. The cloth tan interior looks presentable. This beauty can be driving and enjoyed for many years to come.

• contact name:

Affordable Classics Inc

• call or text:

(503) 653-4030

• ( I think white walls would set it off nicely!!😁😁)

• 01313_9erFdUoMPMNz_0fe0bq_1200x900.jpg

• 00202_3COkxY8RQMAz_0fe0bq_1200x900.jpg00v0v_5sAl8ABwabNz_0fe0bq_1200x900.jpg00n0n_gJKRbcCPY5Oz_0fe0bq_1200x900.jpg00K0K_hHnUWOiPnVKz_0fe0bq_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TAKerry said:

It seems priced on the very high end for a tudor. Now deduct the 8k for a repaint and your in business. 

100%, should be really nice for $18k.  Maybe not fine point but definately very nice.  

• Like 1

Maybe, just possibly, (I hope so) the previous owner was color blind and his wife picked the color. Don't laugh as this very thing actually happened. When I was growing up one of the neighbors was color blind and his wife had the house painted pink. Didn't bother him at all as he couldn't see it. I was too young to ask him what it looked like to him. 

We built a high end custom home. Had clear redwood siding on the exterior. It was painted a bright pink with purple trim. Owner was a bachelor and had an architect design and make all of the choices. He had no idea what the colour was until the painters started. It kind of became a local landmark as people would say 'its down past the pink house' or go by the pink house and turn right' and so on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JFranklin said:

If you want a pink house please don't waste clear redwood siding when anything would do.

Back in the day clear redwood was common for 6" clapboard siding, even on the east coast. It has a close straight grain, takes and holds paint well. Now of course there are much better options i.e. hardi products.

• Like 1