Unknown early 1920s car

MassingNickel

This car from internet image is listed as a 1916 Willys Overland model 86, may be same car "what is it" posted. The hood on the original post appears to slope downward from cowl toward radiator shell, in a more or less straight line from windshield to rad shell, so not sure same vehicle or same year. second photo is 1917 O/W, has similar hood line as OP.

1916 Wiillys  Overland.jpg

1917 Willys Overland 90.webp

Edited by Gunsmoke (see edit history)
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dandy Dave said:

The 1916-1917 Willys Knight had a large and small hubcap as the OP photo. But the body lines do not match conclusively. Dandy Dave! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQwiECmXEaw

you are posting a model 88 the one i posted is a model 86 which looks just like the one in op's photo

also this is a different car as well, this is a 1917 which has a slightly different cowl and doors compared to the 15 and 16.

4 hours ago, Gunsmoke said:

1917 Willys Overland 90.webp

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.

You are probably correct @Leif Holmberg, it could be late 1910s, rather than my guess of early 1920s.

A lot of discussion about Overland. It's a good guess, but I am not entirely convinced about the proportions. I also think there are some other differing details.

A thought I had myself was maybe Locomobile, but I don't think the proportions match very well there either.