1940 Chevy Master Deluxe (like it should be!) $25K

So much better!

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/los-angeles-1940-chevy-master-deluxe/7455724369.html

Here’s your chance to give yourself the perfect gift to start the new year! A
1940 Chevrolet master deluxe two door business mans two door coupe. Businessman Coupe means that it has extra large cargo areas, they were made with no seats in the back so you can put your goods and the trunk is extra large for storage as well. This horseless carriage Looks and runs fantastic. This car is an all original classic and is in excellent working condition. This pre war gem Has the original 216 motor which is clean and reliable, it was upgraded with Tronic ignition, which means no points to adjust and gives the car improved reliability
and it also has the manual three speed, “three on the tree” transmission with the vacuum assist, which is very important for performance. It has custom skirts that will give this car a totally different look.. stay tuned for updated photos. This car is Literally, Turn key n go anywhere. Beautiful interior! Headliner excellent! No tears, no stains, carpet is clean, all in excellent condition. Look at the dash, the detail the paint quality this car was restored right. The tires are new , brakes have been inspected and redone. this bomb is ready to cruise and be yours. open to serious offers only, if you need more pics or videos let me know. No scammers, serious buyers only!

Classic cars ,Chevrolet ,Chevy bombs , pre war, American vehicles 🇺🇸 ,cruising ,three on the tree,1940 Chevy,

perfect gift. 216,  email:  aa351c1dd6573c49ad0a318cb7c59cfe@sale.craigslist.org

00505_MikxC23Dnqz_0Aq0t2_600x450.jpg00b0b_bkpqhdn5WS9z_0t20CI_600x450.jpg00K0K_FfRoxTeG6Sz_0hR0kW_600x450.jpg00x0x_3i72xLiE7Yjz_0dp0t2_600x450.jpg00y0y_hB0Mr1nxJRnz_0i90rV_600x450.jpg

• Like 3