24 -25 Hup 8 distributor cap project

Old buicks 2

Thinking about reproducing the Atwater Kent caps for the 24-25 Hupmobile 8 cylinder car if there is enough interest.   I have a NOS one to use as a pattern.    Contact me if you are interested.   Price will depend on how many units are manufactured.    These distributor caps were only used for 2 years by Hupmobile.

20211122_154500.jpg

20211122_154444.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Old Buicks 2,  I have recently replied to you by personal email.  I would be very interested in 2 caps (I have a spare E2 engine with an AK distributor but no cap). I am sure there would be interest from other E owners here in Australia and NZ...I can immediately foresee a request for a further 4 caps but would be happy to canvass other E owners to get firm numbers if you would like?  Please let me know if you would like me to make enquiries.

• Like 1

Huppy John,  please by all means try to find out how much interest there is down under.  I know of a few E owners here in the states and two are interested.    I picked up an inventory late last summer in Michigan and this cap was in there.   Even the owner of the inventory didn't know what it was but I recognized it right away.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...