1931 International Truck, AW2

1932IHAW2

Didn't I re[ly tp this???? Engine hjould be Wauk X series--X, XA, XAH, XAK or XAX--to contact Wauk Eng Hist Soc (wehs.net for manuak etc????

Try oldihc.com for pther help, advice, sympathy if required...

I'm sure I hit Post...or did I just drop off to sleep for a minute???

5 hours ago, Bud Tierney said:

Didn't I re[ly tp this???? Engine hjould be Wauk X series--X, XA, XAH, XAK or XAX--to contact Wauk Eng Hist Soc (wehs.net for manuak etc????

Try oldihc.com for pther help, advice, sympathy if required...

I'm sure I hit Post...or did I just drop off to sleep for a minute???

You sure did Bud, he posted in two places.

Mostly... you have to make fit. Engine should have a Wauk plate on side behind carb. Probably XAH or XAS.  Universals are unobtanium so you have to modify if you need them.  Egge machine is always good for engine parts and , as has been said, Olsens  for gaskets.  The build is pretty standard except for 2 speed axle, which likely works just fine. I haven't seen one that didn't.  These are a "built" truck.  IH ordered the parts and assembled it so Bendix brakes, Waukesha engine, Eaton axle. You get the pictuure. 

OLDTECH---was that XAS a typo???---all that shows up in gasket sets in 30 McCord and 38 Victor  is X, XA, XAH and XAK...the XAX only shows in a water pump gasket noted "(XAX-IHC)" in the 38 Vic's XA/XAH/XAK gasket set...

While my engine lists are far from complete, I list no XAS...