1949 Cadillac coupe street rodded

6 hours ago, big daddy truck said:

You are suggesting that only antique lovers are to be allowed? Our forums are open to anyone, even non car owners. You can not turn away prospective members just because of what do or do not like. The moderators do control the bickering you speak of.

Nope, not what I said. What I have said is that the General section of the forum has rules and you signed up for the forum knowing those rules. I didn't make the rules.

Here is the rules for the third time,

[AACA’s forums do NOT promote other forms of the automobile hobby such as street rods, hot rods or restomods.  As an organization we have respect for all forms of the hobby but these forums are to recognize and serve those that have the same beliefs as our organization. Discussion of modified vehicles will be removed including: street rods, hot rods or similar vehicles."

If you post anything hotrod related it will be deleted. ]

1 hour ago, Pfeil said:

If you post anything hotrod related it will be deleted. ]

I would say that the rules should be updated then, as there are "modified" race cars on every AACA Show in the country. 

39 minutes ago, big daddy truck said:

I would say that the rules should be updated then, as there are "modified" race cars on every AACA Show in the country. 

That has nowt to do with me. 

You'd have to talk with Pete Gariepy, however regarding race cars. There is a criteria for race cars to fall into before they are accepted in a AACA show. I suggest you look up the criteria for race cars.