Wanted: Window felt strip for 1st Gen

MY64RIVIERA

I've looked everywhere for replacement window felt strips for my '64.  It appears there is a national backorder (CARS Inc, Steele Rubber, OPGi, etc).  Does anybody have another lead or slightly used ones?  I really just need the one that attaches to the outer door skin.

Thanks,

Robert   

3 hours ago, MY64RIVIERA said:

I've looked everywhere for replacement window felt strips for my '64.  It appears there is a national backorder (CARS Inc, Steele Rubber, OPGi, etc).  Does anybody have another lead or slightly used ones?  I really just need the one that attaches to the outer door skin.

Thanks,

Robert   

Have you tried the Repop guys in Menasha, AR?

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

15 hours ago, RivNut said:

Have you tried the Repop guys in Menasha, AR?

Yep....they are one of the manufacturers that OPGi sell for.  Even their direct website doesn't show anything available for the Riviera unless my search wasn't done correctly.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

5 hours ago, MY64RIVIERA said:

Yep....they are one of the manufacturers that OPGi sell for.  Even their direct website doesn't show anything available for the Riviera unless my search wasn't done correctly.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Follow this link. http://www.repops.com/product-search.cfm?ma=2&mo=40&yr=11  2nd row, left. They are one of the main suppliers of window weatherstrip for our cars. Repops does not sell their product directly. They only sell their product through dealers, OPGI is just one of them. Steele Rubber Products or Rubber the Right Way also sells weatherstrip kits. I bought mine on e-bay but, that was several years ago. 

Bill