Aussie Dodge Brothers

We pray  and hope that all of you on the East Coast are safe from the devastating floods Especially  Robert B in Tweed Heads I remember seeing the photos of Robert's cleanup from the last time his place went under So so sad Keep your eyes on the DB face Book site for so updates on the DB rally in West Aust. We promise it is going to be a fantastic one 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Ron Lawson said:

We pray  and hope that all of you on the East Coast are safe from the devastating floods Especially  Robert B in Tweed Heads I remember seeing the photos of Robert's cleanup from the last time his place went under So so sad Keep your eyes on the DB face Book site for so updates on the DB rally in West Aust. We promise it is going to be a fantastic one 

I have tried calling bob and sent him a text with no response so far, so I hope he’s ok. I am pretty sure he lives upstairs above his work but I’m not sure about all his gear. Fingers crossed all the Dodge’y brothers and everyone else is ok. It looks devastating. 

• Like 4

Hi Everyone 

Things up here in Northern NSW have been a bit hectic to say the least. Communications have been pretty sketchy at best but I did get this msg from Bob last week 

thanks mate but look after your place first ,the work shop had about 4 feet of water in it and is now going down , lucky the levee wall was not over topped , my workshop is a repeat of the 2017 flood , cant worry about it just deal with it when i can ,the shop is our first concern. thanks for the check up bob

For most of us up here we have lost track of days just busy with the clean up. We move back in to our house on Sunday night but still haven’t finished cleaning and we were one of the lucky ones. Anyway thought you guys would appreciate an update. 
Cheers Ben

• Like 2

Thanks for the update Ben. I really feel for all you guys up north of us it’s absolutely devastating. Keep your head up high guys and look after yourselves. 

• Like 1

Actually just had a call from Bob and he’s been working huge days cleaning up, but in good old Aussie spirit he sounded great and helping everyone else before worrying about his own stuff. Ya gotta love a good old Aussie bloke. Your a bloody legend Bob. 👍👍

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Found this while waking up. Hoping it doesn't involve his property (again). 

50,000 urged to evacuate as Australia floods declared national disaster (msn.com)

Australia's Bureau of Meteorology said since July 1, parts of the state have received almost 27.5 inches of rain with expectations that it to continue as the storm works its way north over the eastern coast. The bureau has issued a severe weather warning for the mid-north coast until Wednesday, stating up to 3.5 inches could fall in six-hour periods. It also lashing the coast with winds at about 60 mph.

"This is the fourth flooding event we have seen in some of these areas ... in the last 18 months," the prime minister said. "My heart goes out to people who have suffered again and against and again and again."

• Like 1

I saw on the news the other day this couple standing infront of their house and the water was half way up their garage doors.

How can you ever recover from that ? ........the mud and slime would get into everything !

More flood warnings today for the Tuggerah Lakes area :(