2021 Region and Chapter Award Logos

I received my 2021 newsletter award but the accompanying letter stated the award logos could be found at:

www.aaca.org/regionawards.

This link is unreachable. The link from the AACA.org web page at aaca.org/region-award-logos only has the 2020 images.

Would someone kindly post the correct link to the 2021 awards?

Roy Ireland

Editor, Sandblast

Tucson Region

Roy,

I am asking for your patience.  We will have the 2021 logos up as soon as possible. After you received your letter, several things happened:

1 The new website is being rolled out. This takes time. Many thanks to Peter for his hard work!

2 As a part of the new website, Peter took up the task of improving the resolution and design of the logos.

3 The Publications Committee is in the process of reviewing the designs. Again, this takes time.

Let me assure all editors, this will  not impact the 2022 NAAP evaluations. 

Phillip Cole 

VP of Publications 

Edited by Phillip Cole (see edit history)

Thanks Phillip! I can understand the delay and appreciate the effort that is going into improvements.

However, this is not the first year the link to award logos has been incorrect. Surely, the Congratulations letter is online and could easily be updated each time awards go out when there are changes to the logo locations. Please forgive me if this is too simplistic of an observation.