Pair of chrome strips

sagefinds

9 hours ago, drwatson said:

1948 Nash Ambassador.

1948_Nash_Ambassador_Super.jpg

I am having trouble locating chrome strips on the front of this Nash that appear to be 16 5/8 inches long with a slight taper and relatively flat, and with both ends finished. I was not aware that Autolite made chrome parts for Nash.

Can you please enlighten me?

14 hours ago, f.f.jones said:

I am having trouble locating chrome strips on the front of this Nash that appear to be 16 5/8 inches long with a slight taper and relatively flat, and with both ends finished. I was not aware that Autolite made chrome parts for Nash.

The chrome strip(s) in question are on the hood sides of the '48 Nash,  shown here within oval circle

1948_Nash_Ambassador_Super.jpg

That pair I have is available. You can see there is some pitting but they are good,straight solid pieces. I wonder if winter road salt is the culprit on the pitting. I would take $85 plus shipping for the pair. You might PM me if interested. This really isn't the forum for selling.

On 2/17/2022 at 4:03 PM, f.f.jones said:

I thought when you said you were having trouble finding a pair you were looking for a pair for a car you had. DUH.