AACA in Austin?

RansomEli

Welcome to Texas.....

There is an Central Texas AACA chapter that covers Austin and throughout the Hill Country. It is the Central Texas chapter and they have a link off the Region pages. Their Web Page

All of us are friendly down here in Texas. I cant tell where you come from but down here we can drive our cars 10 - 11 months a year and the area around Austin is just great for doing just that. It was 70 in Austin and Sunny last week.

With all the good weather, you can find something car related almost every weekend. Now August, you may not want to be out in the sun......

There is a lot of old car activity in the Austin area. My wife and I just finished a three year tour of duty as editors of the Austin Area Car Club monthly newsletter. The new editor lives in Georgetown, Texas and owns a nice 1914 Franklin Touring car. There is an impromptu weekly "Cruise-In" every Saturday evening (year-round, weather permitting) in Round Rock, Texas. Currently at the "Round Rock West" shopping mall at I-35 & US-79, but moving soon to I-35 & Hester's Crossing Road in the parking lot of the new indoor racetrack. See some recent photos of the cruise night at: http://community.webshots.com/album/50213476DedhtH