1930, 1940,1950 small car race car speedster motorcycle trailer fully restored for show and use. See photos!

Around 10 years ago I found this race car trailer in Wisconsin. Great to pull and show and display a small 1930 to 1950's car on,like a Crosley etc. It was found in a barn up there with a period race car on it. The owner sold me the trailer and kept the race car. I had it shipped to Florida and had a ground up restoration done on it,to the tune of $4,000. A side rail even stamped "Bethlehem"  for the old Bethlehem steel company! I had several 1920s and 1930s race cars at the time,and displayed my cars on this trailer at shows. The cars are gone and I decided offer this rare piece to other race car collectors. All original steel rails and trailer frame sandblasted and painted. Trailer Rails are 120 inches long. trailer is 64 inches wide. I have used it with a 100 inch wheelbase race car barely fitting on it lengthwise. Great piece to haul and show your antique and vintage motorcycles on as well. New axle,rims,tires,superb new period looking wood on the center,new electric winch and new aluminum Harbor Freight roll up rails included. Ready to go! Always stored inside since restoration. Tow home. Paid $1,000 for the trailer,$500 shipping from Wisconsin to Florida,and $4,000 to restore trailer,for a total of $5,500 invested. Original period race car trailers are virtually impossible to find,and costly to restored. Shows beautifully! Sacrifice for $3,000 firm. No trades. Can store for 60 days. Thanks,George Albright,Ocala,Fla.  cell weekdays 10-4 EST  352 843 1624  email  gnalbright@gmail.com 

tralier 1940 sprint car motorcycle#1.jpg

tralier 1940 sprint car motorcycle#2.jpg

tralier 1940 sprint car motorcycle#4.jpg

tralier 1940 sprint car motorcycle#3.jpg