1927 Peerless Coupe Boattail - Cincinnati, OH - 25K USD - Not Mine

1 hour ago, alsancle said:

For 10k I can have a running driving Model A coupe?   Correct?    But wouldn't this be a a lot more cool for somewhere in that ballpark?

Difference being an A is also as predictable as an old car can be.  10- 15 K goes through chassis, drivetrain and engine.  Maybe a tad more for a fine point car (Model A class think PB quality, repro parts are frowned upon, etc.) Whereas the Peerless might be scary.  

Lots of good discussion here on this one. 

Jake is right though, on micro vs macro in the market. Last night I was looking at my paper thin HMN.  On one page, I see 3 1931 Model A slant window sedans.  Desirable to A folks, less wood, slant windshield is ki d of cool, etc.  

1) decent looking, together project at $4k

2) decent, sorted all original unrestored car $15k

3) what appeared to be a fully restored and fresh, well done stem to stern car at $24k. 

I believe these are all right around market IF they are all as described.  My point is those prices are not that different then maybe 15 or 20 years back.  So pretty predictable which is a benefit.

The two pricier cars will find homes with experienced A folks, still a fairly big market.

Interesting the 3K comments - someone may find something over time if they keep at it, but it is not going to be a boattail coupe unless super lucky (a generic sedan - maybe).  An interesting and yet awkward car - neat in many ways and not neat in others.  And, also super solid car too - what everyone should want in a project.   Probably value is over 15K and perhaps pushing 20K, but a little dicey as not running.  Is it a 25K value car - well, probably would need re-commissioning and some little stuff cosmetically.   

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, John_Mereness said:

Interesting the 3K comments - someone may find something over time if they keep at it, but it is not going to be a boattail coupe unless super lucky (a generic sedan - maybe).  An interesting and yet awkward car - neat in many ways and not neat in others.  And, also super solid car too - what everyone should want in a project.   Probably value is over 15K and perhaps pushing 20K, but a little dicey as not running.  Is it a 25K value car - well, probably would need re-commissioning and some little stuff cosmetically.   

John

I may never live my $3,000 comment down!   $3,000 is my guesstimate for one of these Peerless Boattails with a grocery getter Continental 6 in it, which Peerless was starting to put in about this time and would lean on through their extinction in 1932. 

I suppose the Continental Straight 8 was a decent motor to run the Peerless LWB cars from 1927 to their death in 1932, but to have the Continental 6 was a killer at a time when most "average" makes were coming out with 6's and 8's and as we know in 1930-1934ish the true luxury contenders were making V-8's to V-16's.  

But the Collins 6 developed good hp and torque and I have no idea why Peerless ended it's production except that they must have gotten the Continental dirt cheap.  

I amended my guesstimate to $5,000 to $6,000 but $15,000 to $20,000 I still contend is too high for this Peerless.  Most of the monied - I'll buy it because it's a Peerless crowd - are gone, deceased.  There are a few stalwarts out there but little money. 

I am by no means a Peerless expert but have followed them from before Jeff A became the subject matter expert and every time I saw one for sale or located, it was usually "just one".  Only Ralph Cartonio and a couple of others had multi car Peerless collections.  

Compare that to other makes, such as Packard, Cadillac, and so on.  In many cases, collectors have several.  I think this is partly due to the time that Peerless went out.  1927-1932, where at least many competitors survived longer.  

The bottom line is this car struck a chord of curiosity and that is what "Not Mine" is all about - discussing cars.  We will likely never know when this car sells and we most definitely won't know for how much.  

4 minutes ago, B Jake Moran said:

John

I may never live my $3,000 comment down!   $3,000 is my guesstimate for one of these Peerless Boattails with a grocery getter Continental 6 in it, which Peerless was starting to put in about this time and would lean on through their extinction in 1932. 

I suppose the Continental Straight 8 was a decent motor to run the Peerless LWB cars from 1927 to their death in 1932, but to have the Continental 6 was a killer at a time when most "average" makes were coming out with 6's and 8's and as we know in 1930-1934ish the true luxury contenders were making V-8's to V-16's.  

But the Collins 6 developed good hp and torque and I have no idea why Peerless ended it's production except that they must have gotten the Continental dirt cheap.  

I amended my guesstimate to $5,000 to $6,000 but $15,000 to $20,000 I still contend is too high for this Peerless.  Most of the monied - I'll buy it because it's a Peerless crowd - are gone, deceased.  There are a few stalwarts out there but little money. 

I am by no means a Peerless expert but have followed them from before Jeff A became the subject matter expert and every time I saw one for sale or located, it was usually "just one".  Only Ralph Cartonio and a couple of others had multi car Peerless collections.  

Compare that to other makes, such as Packard, Cadillac, and so on.  In many cases, collectors have several.  I think this is partly due to the time that Peerless went out.  1927-1932, where at least many competitors survived longer.  

The bottom line is this car struck a chord of curiosity and that is what "Not Mine" is all about - discussing cars.  We will likely never know when this car sells and we most definitely won't know for how much.  

It is a lot like Real Estate - what are the comps and if you are waiving X round what will you get comparable.  A super solid car of this type does demand a higher price than most would think  (there is a cost for solid, complete, and ...).  And a lot of restored junk out there and you really do not want it - it tends to revert back over time to what it was prior to restoration matched to just never really being the same as a low milage decent original example (sort of the "if you want to restore a car then find the best example"). 

I have had several people ask as car is about 15 minutes from my home and that is just because it is in town and there are a lot of traffic lights and stop signs between here and there.  My reply is that at the Peerless meet you will be the Bell of the Ball, but you may also be the only one there.  

As to my 3K criticism - well, there are a lot of people that think things like this are worth 3K ("I often hear such as 'I could have bought that for $500.00 in 1962" - well, $500 in 1962 ,was actually a lot of money to spend on an "old car" and turns out that when someone did something like that they tended to have some decent disposable income).   I can also take you to garage after garage in town (of sob stories) of their car being laid up as they need a couple thousand dollar carb, radiator, the upholster wanted X amount, the painter wanted X, and ... (all sad to see the stuff just rot).

By the way: Seen a lotof 20's 30's and ... stuff where the owner tells me $500 and it will be running - yeah, NOPE.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, John_Mereness said:

By the way: Seen a lotof 20's 30's and ... stuff where the owner tells me $500 and it will be running - yeah, NOPE.

Insert most any era/make/model above when one is talking about non runners that are oh so close to roadworthy... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

John-Mereness

You said it's not too far from where you are. If you look at it, check to see what the r.s. looks like. There's a chance it's not as nice looking as the l.s., since one of the old photos shows a missing running board there. The Peerless Roadster Coupes and Roadsters in 1926, 1927 & 1928 all had a unique rumble seat step plate on the r.s., too. They're a little hard to find if you don't have one.

Thanks for saying this Peerless may be a "super solid car" and "low mileage decent original example" and have some pluses over some of the restored junk out there. I guess cars that haven't been taken apart and reassembled have more of their as-built characteristics than some restored ones. I remember reading on here years ago about someone visiting a "museum" where the cars seemed to have been painted with a kitchen broom. I guess that transformed the car into a restored one instead of a cow pasture find...the other extreme where a shiny finish is everything and hell with the mechanicals.

The $500 thing you mentioned($500 to get it running....you could have bought one for that in 1962) brings back some memories. My Grandfather told me that around 1942, a fellow pulled up to his jewelry store in a Duesenberg, J-580, and offered to sell it for 500 bucks. He was already collecting antique cars and seriously considered it. The fuel consumption, the conceivable repair and parts issues, and it being The War Years led him to say no. Plus he already had a CCCA Classic with an out-sourced engine(Lycoming Straight-Eight) less than 100 feet away. The car stayed around our hometown until 1972 owned by another "car guy", at which point it was sold at an auction for about $10,000.

Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning!!

We are the family that was selling our family 1927 Peerless.  After reading this thread and seeing that people are interested in whether or not this beautiful car has sold, it has.  The new owners of the car are amazing with such professional knowledge of this car and it's era.  It is now going to someone who not only appreciates what this is but will be able to do with it what we could not do.

All of you that have been kind, the family appreciates you. 

Edited by Peerless (see edit history)
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Excellent to hear about the sale!

Lots of interesting things here about the 1927 Peerless Six-90 Roadster Coupe in these posts. Who knew how long it would take before it sold? Good to see so much interest and so many views on the view counter. There were some positive comments and a few that weren't, but that's not surprising. Not too many have studied the marque. I have a program to the 1954 Glidden Tour which included a blurb on each of the manufacturers represented, and in the one about Peerless it stated that it was a forgotten make. 

It's great to see SO MUCH written about one special car like this 1927 Peerless. As I read the posts a number of things come to mind. Not enough time to cover them all, but here are a few.

• Age of car/type of car affecting reliability. Like Indiana Jones said, it's the miles not the years.
  • Buick -- Would a Buick would outperform this car, considering that displacement & HP were roughly comparable? A real apples and tangerines comparison here in terms of production. Buick and Chevrolet, the bread and butter of GM, accounted for 1,251,936 units in 1927, out of 1,624,790 total GM car sales, based on a look at The Standard Catalog. Even comparing Buick & Peerless is a David & Goliath exercise: 250,116 to 9,872. Neither were cheap cars. Buicks ran in the $1,195-$1,995 range and Peerlesses in the $1,295-$3,795 range in 1927. Average American income that year? $1,434. Buicks sported 4-wheel mechanical brakes and 4-bearing crankshafts(all 6-cylinder motors); while Peerless autos had 4-wheel hydraulic brakes and 7-bearing crankshafts on their 3 sixes, the Peerless 332 Cu. In. V-8s had 3-bearing crankshafts. BaT Exclusive: Resurrected 1927 Buick Barn Find | Bring a Trailer 1927 Buick in similar condition
  • Competitors -- Auburn/Cord/Duesenberg/DuPont/Franklin/Jordan/LaSalle/Locomobile/Marmon/Pierce-Arrow/Rickenbacker/Rolls-Royce of Springfield/Ruxton/Stearns-Knight/Stutz/Packard/Cadillac/Lincoln.
  • Comps A) there are lots of makes sporting a boattail roadster B ) after a long search, only found 4 American boattail coupe candidates: Peerless(offered in 5 distinct models w/ 4 different engines in 1927)/Franklin Mod. 11(air-cooled six, 199 Cu. In., 33 HP, 4 thought to still exist)/Rickenbacker Eight Super Sport Coupe(flathead straight-8, 14 built, 1 exists, sold for $946,000 in 2014)/1928 Auburn Cabin Speedster(1 built for Los Angeles Car Show)
  • Continental built auto engines starting in 1902, and aircraft engines starting in 1904 in Muskegon and Detroit, Michigan. A) 1st paragraph of thread says the model of the 1927 Peerless Roadster Coupe that was for sale(though a Peerless-built engine, not a Michigan-built Continental), but not the specific engine or its fascinating story of 1924-1929 production and use in over 14,000 cars in the Six-70 line. Peerless was such a profitable company there were many takeover attempts. Richard Lichtfeld pointed out one being from the Continental Motors Corporation of Detroit and Muskegon, where in 1926 they purchased a lot of Peerless stock and put Continental's President and Vice President in on the Peerless Board of Directors and talked of moving the whole company to Detroit. That's why Continental engines began to be used in Peerless cars in 1926. Another takeover attempt from Detroit succeeded in 1921, when about a dozen of the top posts at Peerless were taken over by some of the top men at Cadillac, including Richard Collins, recently its President.  B )The Buick-built M18 Hellcat was the fastest American armored track laying vehicle of World War Two, and it was powered the Continental R-975 engine.  The engines were built in Detroit and shipped to the near north side of Flint for installation on the Buick assembly line.  Author's photo taken at the Virginia Museum of Military Vehicles. Source: The American Automobile Industry in World War Two by David D. Jackson C) Quote from John Katz's 3/22/99 review of a 1930 Peerless Custom Eight Seven-Passenger Sedan in Autoweek. This was a $3,145 car with the excellent Continental straight-8 _ _ _ "The silver-blue broadcloth upholstery suggests fine living room furniture, and hardware items such as window cranks and door handles are fashioned from sterling silver...The 120-hp eight idles quietly, winds freely, and hauls the massive sedan around with surprising ease. The four-speed Warner gearbox is fabulous, one of the quickest, most flexible pre-synchro units we have ever encountered. Brakes are cable-operated but smooth and powerful by vintage standards. Extra-long springs -- mounted in rubber-cushioned shackles -- and hydraulic shock absorbers yield a comfortably firm ride, much like a modern sports sedan. Still, with a 138-inch wheelbase and slow-geared cam-and-lever steering, it's best to plan ahead. In overall refinement, the big Peerless easily equaled a Packard, at 80 percent of a Packard's price." D) Some say it's the highest development of the piston engine: The Rolls-Royce Merlin V-12. Rolls-Royce built 82,117, Packard built 55,523, and Continental built 797 (Source: Grace's Guide To British Industrial History). Below is one of the 1,649 Cu. In., 1,000 HP, supercharged Continental Merlin engines:

Continental Motors in World War Two
  • Extinction in 1932 -- The Peerless company, under a couple of names, hummed right along from 1865 until about 1971. They had $1,000,000 profit in 1923...but $2,000,000 in 1946 selling brewskis; they just kept changing their business model. GMs 7 car lines in 1927 included 4 that went kind of extinct.
  • Free -- A) While it's true that 7 or 8 billionaires have owned Peerlesses, most owners are not that encumbered by wealth, but they tend not to be free or cheap, either. The cheapest one I've ever heard of is described on the AACA Peerless Forum "Peerless Research Findings" thread...I think it was $2,250 ten years ago(a Condition 5- sedan turned into a Jed Clampett pickup). B ) The person described in one of the posts as getting a Peerless for free + some labor sounds like it's based on my own self, though driving 2,600 miles towing a car-hauling trailer + 300 miles driving my friend and fellow buyer around + bringing all my tools to California + providing an awesome Tundra pickup for the project for 9 days + hauling two 3,000-lb. cars down a 12% grade + one to the shipping facility, plus $1,500 of import/export services and funds over the next 4 years, doesn't sound free either. C) The sellers of the '27 Peerless in the OP have kept the car in a garage for decades. The cost in unknown, but considering that houses cost money & a garage where I have lived costs $14,000, it's hardly free. 
  • Horsepower -- One of the posters pointed out that the advertised HP ratings of the five 1927 Peerless models were all pretty close: 62, 63, 70, 70, and 70, despite major differences in displacement. Chevrolets were 26 HP and Fords were about 20 HP.
  • Luxury A) One of the posters opinion was that Peerless was in clear decline when they could not continue engineering on their V8 line, and the Collins 6 line.  Meanwhile Packard and Cadillac kept moving forward. Starting in 1926, Peerless invested a fair amount of money in a "multi-cylinder project", aiming for eventual aluminum V-12 and V-16 cars about 1932. This would have been a killer car.........if the Wall Street Stock Market Crash of Oct., 1929 hadn't come along(didn't do anything good for the stunning Count Alexis de Sakhnoffsky-designed 1930-1932 Eights, either). One V-12 and three V-16 cars were built and driven Cleveland-Pasadena with 1931 straight-8 temporary bodies; only one vee-sixteen was completed and driven back in 1931. B ) true luxury contenders 1930-34 did use V-8s, V-12s and V-16s...but also straight-8s...quite in vogue once Duesenberg won the French Grand Prix in 1921.
  • Market -- One of the posters felt that "more popular cars are better supported & have a bigger market". Well, yeah. More books on Model A Fords and more for sale. Fewer books on Duesenberg Model As and fewer for sale.
  • Restorations of Peerlesses Recently -- I think 7 have been done since 2010 by Old Wheel Restorations in Odessa ,FL. A 6-60, a 6-61, two 6-81s, a 6-90, a Standard Eight, and a Master Eight. 
  • Sales -- always volatile A) Peerless outsold Packard in 1920 B ) Peerless outsold Cadillac in 1927...though to be fair, that was the year that the LaSalle was born. C) Surprisingly, if you add up the sales of cars from 1900 to 1932, that gives you over $300,000,000; pretty good for a marque starting out with a little one-cylinder car of 2 3/4 HP.
  • Selling potential -- A) one opinion was that the problem is this will likely go unsold for years B ) Another opinion was that we will likely never know when this car sells C) No one really knew what would happen, but it sold a month & 3 days after Piotr M listed the sale on the AACA Forums. 
  • Style -- Some critiqued the square styling of the back of roof and the roof visor. The squareness of the back of roofs in closed cars was an icon of the age, just like my '92 Jeep Cherokee and '89 Wrangler hard top were angular there, and the built-in roof overhang in front was common in luxury makes such as The 3 Ps in 1926 & 1927. Image 1 - 1926 Packard vehicle car sedan automobile vintage print ad advertising There was also an observation about the rear quarter windows on the Peerless Roadster Coupe. Here's what Peerless had to say about that in the Six-90 sales brochure:

Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 2.46.29 PM.png

• Value A) asking $25,000 for $3,000 car B ) Using the phrase "$25,000 greedy dollars" could have been appropriate in the right context, and dollars do represent other people placing value on things, subjective and objective, but these days people spend that kind of money on everything from catered birthday parties to sports jerseys. I heard of someone spending that kind of change on bumper chrome!
Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)
  • Like 1

My apologies Jeff for inferring that the Peerless you received was "free".  Clearly your labor made it possible for Philippe to get the other Peerless, yes you spent a great deal of your own money to get there and make the securing of the cars possible.  

I received so much criticism on my pricing opinions, which were somewhat modified during the thread to about double what I started with.  I don't care what anyone says, the Continental 6 was a basic production engine that Peerless used to save money, not to be the best, which is what the 3 P's stood for in the glory days.  

At a time when Peerless was on the way out, Cadillac was hitting full stride, but Pierce Arrow was arguably right behind Peerless.  

We can discuss it ad nauseum no one is going to agree with me, I am on an island here.  I love Peerless, and would like to purchase one of Ralph's cars but overall the poor make suffered from profit taking owners in the 20's and did not have the stability of other makes.  Buick might not be hand made like a 1927 Peerless, but I would take an overhead valve Master 6 Buick on a LWB any day - styling, power, interior and driveability were equal to a Continental 6 Peerless, and pretty much the same as a Peerless 8.  

As for this particular car, we will never know what it changed hands for, whether it will ever be "freshened", restored or simply preserved for the next sale a few years from now.  A significant car, yes, but one in a market of surplus.  One person or two mentioned a comparison to a Model A, and others said there is no comparison.  

The comparison is the same as it would be for a 1955 Ford vs a 1955 Cadillac.  That is to say, driving and enjoying either does transport one back to a more decent, enjoyable time, whether you spend $25,000 or $10,000.  Pretty similar.  And so it with the Peerless v Buick v Ford Model A debate.  

Edited by B Jake Moran (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

Never say never. A friend bought the '27 Peerless 6-90, and Dave Bowman and I went to Cincinnati this past weekend to pick it up. As it was a private sale, the price is nobody's business, but it was below what the seller was asking, and all were pleased with the deal.

Located near the garage where the car sat for 45 years, the incredible Mount St. Mary's Seminary - I asked permission to take a couple of quick pics. 

553562211_27MountStMarysSeminary1.jpg.ca03f5386d6f24a50ae810ca94423704.jpg

1958231298_27MountStMarysSeminary2.jpg.7747f14f4a7151a8f67f1cdf9c12faf6.jpg

470797588_27RayteeTerrace1.jpg.b8b2daf4a9949b075b61368828bfde95.jpg

We think the 120-inch wheelbase suits the car quite well, and love its unique greenhouse and steel disc wheels with Firestone type A demountable rims. The extra length to accommodate the Collins 70hp, 288.6cid, 7 main bearing, Peerless-built Six is all ahead of the firewall. A comparable Franklin boattail coupe has similar proportions, without the rear side window which gives added visibility.

2045855460_27RayteeTerrace2.jpg.3c472fb188bde72e9e6aba8eab46fbc6.jpg

All that's missing is the stop/taillight lens and one hubcap, but there are two extra rims for the rear-mounted spare tire. It even has a Pines Winterfront that is tired but specific for the car's grille, and the jack and tools are under the front seat. 1749061538_27RayteeTerrace4.jpg.c63e84c4f073d13eb2847871184c659a.jpg

Because of its long, well-protected slumber, details like the painted Peerless decorations on its window sills have survived.

1357089971_27Docs1.jpg.b477492bbf45060813f657e8e0cfc02f.jpg

A two-owner car, its documentation is complete including the original bill of sale dated February 12, 1927, from Cincinnati's Peerless distributor, the Herschede Motor Car Company. The second owner's Ohio registrations are from 1935-52, the last year we think it was actually on the road.

The plan is to get the car running (and stopping - it has Lockheed brakes) and show the car a few times in AACA's HPOF..

As Jeff Brown said, it's one of three known. Every car doesn't need to be restored, and the AACA's original class offers 

owners the ability to show their cars - warts, beauty marks and all. 

The Peerless' new life starts today with a gentle initial cleaning...

TG

Edited by TG57Roadmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations on getting the Peerless home safely!  Please keep us informed as you sympathetically clean/polish and make roadworthy...  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, kar3516 said:

If the pictures comparable to those taken outside after the purchase had been posted by the original seller along with the listed documentation I think they would have generated significantly more interest in the car

Well, it took 4 hours, 5 guys and a set of Go Jacks to extricate the Peerless from its Rip Van Winkle slumber.

The seller posted the original bill of sale but I didn’t know about the treasure trove of other docs till we were on the road home and looked them over.

I’m not a big fan of storyboards at car shows, but for this one I might make an exception. Particularly because I have the Sept. 17, 1925 issue of the Peerless Co-Operator that announces the Herschede Motor Car Co. as Cincy’s distributor, with a picture of the sales manager, Edgar Menderson  who signed the 1927 bill of sale.

88C68359-5E43-4B96-B3C1-DC187F7AC367.jpeg.5c4ab0e3a43edb73ea2034608ad465b8.jpeg3A672B5E-765A-42CD-9AB8-879CD55DAB45.jpeg.eb17fa08a0d0bcf248298c612d01e244.jpeg 

The company was on the city’s old Automobile Row - long gone - the kind of stuff that warms this old car historian’s heart.

TG

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TG57Roadmaster said:

Never say never. A friend bought the '27 Peerless 6-90, and Dave Bowman and I went to Cincinnati this past weekend to pick it up. As it was a private sale, the price is nobody's business, but it was below what the seller was asking, and all were pleased with the deal.

Located near the garage where the car sat for 45 years, the incredible Mount St. Mary's Seminary - I asked permission to take a couple of quick pics. 

553562211_27MountStMarysSeminary1.jpg.ca03f5386d6f24a50ae810ca94423704.jpg

1958231298_27MountStMarysSeminary2.jpg.7747f14f4a7151a8f67f1cdf9c12faf6.jpg

470797588_27RayteeTerrace1.jpg.b8b2daf4a9949b075b61368828bfde95.jpg

We think the 120-inch wheelbase suits the car quite well, and love its unique greenhouse and steel disc wheels with Firestone type A demountable rims. The extra length to accommodate the Collins 70hp, 288.6cid, 7 main bearing, Peerless-built Six is all ahead of the firewall. A comparable Franklin boattail coupe has similar proportions, without the rear side window which gives added visibility.

2045855460_27RayteeTerrace2.jpg.3c472fb188bde72e9e6aba8eab46fbc6.jpg

All that's missing is the stop/taillight lens and one hubcap, but there are two extra rims for the rear-mounted spare tire. It even has a Pines Winterfront that is tired but specific for the car's grille, and the jack and tools are under the front seat. 1749061538_27RayteeTerrace4.jpg.c63e84c4f073d13eb2847871184c659a.jpg

Because of its long, well-protected slumber, details like the painted Peerless decorations on its window sills have survived.

1357089971_27Docs1.jpg.b477492bbf45060813f657e8e0cfc02f.jpg

A two-owner car, its documentation is complete including the original bill of sale dated February 12, 1927, from Cincinnati's Peerless distributor, the Herschede Motor Car Company. The second owner's Ohio registrations are from 1935-52, the last year we think it was actually on the road.

The plan is to get the car running (and stopping - it has Lockheed brakes) and show the car a few times in AACA's HPOF..

As Jeff Brown said, it's one of three known. Every car doesn't need to be restored, and the AACA's original class offers 

owners the ability to show their cars - warts, beauty marks and all. 

The Peerless' new life starts today with a gentle initial cleaning...

TG

That sounds like an excellent plan! Please keep us posted!

• Like 2

Glad to see it went to a good home, nothing wrong with fixing the mechanicals and running it the way it is......

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...