1991 For Sale White / Red $6,995 60,000 miles NOT MINE

B Jake Moran

1991 Buick Reatta - cars & trucks - by dealer - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

Here is a very nice example of a 1991 Buick Reatta coupe with 60k original miles. The factory Air Conditioning blows ice cold! It has a 3.8 V6 mated to an automatic transmission. This is an extremely well preserved and original cruiser giving you the ability to hop in, turn the key and pick your destination without a worry. The red leather interior is beautiful and all hand stitched. This vehicle also comes with the original documents, original list of names who hand built the car and all of the original owners manuals. If you are looking for a Classic Buick Reatta with low miles or your next collector vehicle then come check it out at Blast From The Past Auto Sales, LLC located at 795 N 2nd St in Berthoud CO.

00U0U_8fvQRiQPxIlz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

• 5 months later...

Well- you brought up and old ad/post of a Reatta to ask an infrequent poster a private message question. I would PM him.  72s are getting rare.  I personally have owned 6 of them including a daily driver 72 Electra Limited.   

But I have not seen nearly as many in the past 10 years in CL.  Back to Reattas…

• Like 1