...and for you fans of German exotics.... not mine

Cool car. I like the surprised expression of the front end. The seller doesn't sound at all knowledgeable about the car despite owning it for years, and hasn't bothered to do the necessary research to even offer an asking price. 

Pass.

So, don't even ask a question about it without making an offer?  Man, that'll bring the buyers to his door....all caps, bad spelling, all of that makes me want to ignore vehicle no matter what it is....

A case of a neat vehicle, but one you'd have to explain every time you showed up with it, which to me hurts value.....

• Like 1

The ad sucks and the seller is off-putting. No question about that. But…

I like vans and wagons, and I’m an old school two stroke guy. Love that smell of burning oil. 😳 Stems from my early years with dirt bikes and even a couple of two stroke road bikes. I now have three larger PWC with 2 cycle engines. And lately I’ve been thinking a panel truck would be good to have. 

My point is I think this is cool. It checks a couple of boxes for me. If it were nearby I would want to check it out. I wouldn’t even consider an offer without seeing it in person though. 

In the fall I rebuilt an 1100cc two stroke triple that was rated at 110hp stock. Haven’t even broken it in yet. Engine swap candidate?

• Like 1