WTB 1925 Chrysler tail light and stalk Left side

Recently put ad to different site, should of been here instead. Car is Right hand drive Australian Chrysler Buckboard ute and I would like to fit a Left hand side tail light to get rid of the horrible orange, turn signal lights, someone has fitted

Tail light side.jpg

Tail light face.jpg

Maginty,

you need to clarify whether your car has the tail light bracket as shown above , or the heavy cast iron type.

I don't have spare parts, but my 1926/7 G70 has a heavy cast iron type tail light brackets and my 1928 models 52 and 62 takes the same as the ones offered by E-116-YH above. 

The tail light you have with the peaked rim is the same as my 26/7 model G70.

Hi E-116-YH just got chance to measure mine, and is different. Mine would be about 13" overall and the two holes to fix to frame are 1 1/2" apart and run horizontal along the frame. when fitted the centre of the light would sit approx 9" above the bolt line and sit about 4 3/4" out from frame. Hope that makes sense, I'm now thinking maybe the Australian built cars had a locally made bracket.

1 hour ago, Maginty said:

Hi E-116-YH just got chance to measure mine, and is different. Mine would be about 13" overall and the two holes to fix to frame are 1 1/2" apart and run horizontal along the frame. when fitted the centre of the light would sit approx 9" above the bolt line and sit about 4 3/4" out from frame. Hope that makes sense, I'm now thinking maybe the Australian built cars had a locally made bracket.

Can you post a photo of it? I see the license plate holder, but a shot of the backside and mounting would help.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)