FS '62 Turbo Corvair - not mine $2500

• JFranklin changed the title to FS '62 Turbo Corvair - not mine $2500

A basic "Honey, I'm going to go wash that old Corvair you have been complaining about for the last few decades," before the seller took photos to sell it would have helped!  Looks damp...  The chain in the engine compartment is worrisome.  If it were within an hour or two of me in Virginia I would be interested for maybe $500?

• Like 1

I'm wondering when Duplicolor is going to start selling rattle cans of spray on "dirt" for all the barn finders. Maybe they already do. In all seriousness, though, if that car was closer I'd go look at it. I've grown to love Corvairs.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It says it has a “clean” title, that is the only thing that appears to be clean on this car.  Wash it!  There is no value in dirt, hence the saying “dirt cheap”.  A good bath would at least give you some perspective on the car’s condition and get a buyer interested in it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/9/2022 at 8:03 AM, 63RedBrier said:

A basic "Honey, I'm going to go wash that old Corvair you have been complaining about for the last few decades," before the seller took photos to sell it would have helped!  Looks damp...  The chain in the engine compartment is worrisome.  If it were within an hour or two of me in Virginia I would be interested for maybe $500?

Not only is the chain in the engine compartment worrisome but the ropes on the front seats are, too.

Has anyone checked in the trunk for Jimmy Hoffa?????;););)

• Haha 2