Any photos of a red 50 Roadmaster interior?

roadmaster_56

I’m repainting my 50 Buick Super Sedanette 56S, and in the process, changing the interior from blue to red.  I’d like to use the original style pattern with leather and cloth from a ’50 Roadmaster 76R but have not been able to find any photos on the web.  

Lots of pics of restored Roadmasters exist, but none showing the original cloth insert/leather combo pattern.

The seats should be red leather (or vinyl) with grey “Nailhead” fabric inserts…..samples of both are below.  I’m unsure of the colors used for the 50 dash and trim, but I’m going with Mandarin Red for the dash top and Metallic Beige for the lower portion as seen in 52’s.

Does anyone have shots of the interior with original seats and dashboard?

Thanks,
David in Santa Cruz

50 Buick Red leather + Nailhead Cloth.jpg

IMG_1926.JPG

IMG_1928.JPG

In the "near" future I plan to reupholster my '64 Riviera and I am considering a similar style with a bolstered upper back. Here are two '50 Roadmaster shots. The third is a '48 Continental with the look I want. My wife has a bad back and she never was comfortable in the Riviera.

BEAUTIFUL 1950 BUICK ROADMASTER HARDTOP RIVIERA FIREBALL 8 40K MILES  STUNNING! for sale: photos, technical specifications, description

BEAUTIFUL 1950 BUICK ROADMASTER HARDTOP RIVIERA FIREBALL 8 40K MILES  STUNNING! for sale: photos, technical specifications, description

1948 Lincoln Continental 2 Door Coupe For Sale | AllCollectorCars.com

Edited by 60FlatTop (see edit history)

Thank you FlatTop, that looks the correct original '50 seat pattern....still looking for a pic of the red leather and grey fabric....if anyone comes across it.

Re: your Riv, the first car I drove legally was my dad's '66 Riv Gran Sport.  It had great looking Strato buckets w/headrests (below)....despite their looks they really pained my lower back.....AND that's when I was only 16...had to resort to a small cushion placed low on the seat for long drives.

Riv Strato bucket seat.jpg