Looking for a 1938 - 1940 Packard prefer film related history

supercargirl

I am looking for the following car for a client in the  US.

1938 - 1940 Packard Super 8 or 8.  Open car Concours condition.  Would love one with a film related history (in a movie, owned by a movie star) although that is not a requirement.  In order of interest: 1) Sport Phaeton 2) Roadster  3) convertible sedan

Please email me at duesdealer@gmail.com should you know of an available car.

Thank you,

Kelly Dietrick

Edited by supercargirl (see edit history)

• supercargirl changed the title to Looking for a 1938 - 1940 Packard prefer film related history
  • 2 months later...

Do you have an interest in a 1939 Packard Model 1708 12 Cylinder Dual Side Mount Limousine with 59,000 original miles? One of only 120 Limousines built that year and the last year of the 12 cylinder engine. If so you may contact me at 573-541-1970.

7.jpg

Edited by larry (see edit history)

On 2/1/2022 at 2:18 PM, supercargirl said:

I am looking for the following car for a client in the  US.

1938 - 1940 Packard Super 8 or 8.  Open car Concours condition.  Would love one with a film related history (in a movie, owned by a movie star) although that is not a requirement.  In order of interest: 1) Sport Phaeton 2) Roadster  3) convertible sedan

Please email me at duesdealer@gmail.com should you know of an available car.

Thank you,

Kelly Dietrick

Kelly. The last sport phaeton Packard was built in 1936; The last roadster was 1931 (except for an odd custom job). The only drop-top Packards between 1938 and '40 were either convertibles or convertible sedans. Plus, the Darrins, which were also basically convertibles.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 4:10 AM, larry said:

Do you have an interest in a 1939 Packard Model 1708 12 Cylinder Dual Side Mount Limousine with 59,000 original miles? One of only 120 Limousines built that year and the last year of the 12 cylinder engine. If so you may contact me at 573-541-1970.

7.jpg