For Sale:  1968 Chrysler 300 2dr hardtop - original survivor - $7,500 - Tacoma, WA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1968 Chrysler 300 2dr hardtop - original survivor - $7,500 - Tacoma, WA

1968 Chrysler 300 dodge original survivor - cars & trucks - by owner... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

68 Chrysler 300, 440/727, survivor 94,000 miles, original paint/ interior, no rust except 1 spot pictured. Car runs and drives, needs minor mechanical repairs but I already bought the parts I just haven’t gotten around to working on the car. It comes with new fan clutch, fuel pump, front drums, power steering pump rebuild kit, bushings for front suspension, new factory vinyl top and more. This car has never had any major body damage, it has one small dent on driver's quarter panel pictured. The original interior is ok, it will need the seat covers redone, original carpet is still decent. Floors and trunk are rust free. Doors open and shut nice. The bumpers look like they have been redone but they haven’t there original. Everything works except the a/c. Great car for those that like untouched original cars. I’m selling this car for only one reason; I’m going to be moving and I’m not going to have the garage space I do now and I’m not going to put it in a storage unit. So here it is $ 7500.00 clean title drive it home

Copy and paste in your email: 28ee2271a6573d489993b041adac4255@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1968 Chrysler 300 2dr hardtop.

'68 Chrysler 300 WA a.jpg

'68 Chrysler 300 WA b.jpg

'68 Chrysler 300 WA c.jpg

'68 Chrysler 300 WA d.jpg

'68 Chrysler 300 WA e.jpg

'68 Chrysler 300 WA f.jpg

'68 Chrysler 300 WA g.jpg

'68 Chrysler 300 WA h.jpg

'68 Chrysler 300 WA i.jpg

'68 Chrysler 300 WA j.jpg

On the surface appears to be a clean reasonable example, however, I made the mistake one time of foolishly underestimating the damage of those rust bubbles under a vinyl roof. Original plans were to remove, grind/sand and spot fill and then replace with new vinyl. Things tragically went off the rails when large chunks of the roof section starting coming off, as well as numerous holes…it got ugly quick. Eventually sold as a project to someone with better skills…just a word of caution. 

• Like 7