WTB: 1956 Dodge or Plymouth

Flatee

A good friend of mine is trying to locate a 1956 Plymouth or 1956 Dodge two-door car (post or hardtop) of any model and engine for restoration. He is interested in one that has no to minimal rust and preferably is driveable, but he is interested in a project or an older/partial restoration. He is willing to ship nationwide if necessary.

If you have one or know of one, please message me. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 7:11 PM, Dylan said:

Hi there, Dwayne here are you looking to buy a 1956 Dodge Lancer two door {Hardtop} or Looking to buy parts for the one you got.

I was looking for a complete car but just picked one up. I do need a few parts for it. Are you parting out a car?

• Like 1

1955 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer w/hemi engine

VIN: 34754473

Body Style: 2 Door Hard Top

Color: Pink/Black/White tri-color  Interior: Black/White Vinyl

Mileage: 95499

Super Red Ram V8 Hemi Engine, Automatic, Power Steering, tinted glass, wide white walls, dual mirrors, heater-defroster, AM radio, unique chrome tailfins, special taillight surrounds, backup lights, window washer., Kelsey Hayes Replica wheels.

Restoration and new paint completed in early 2000’s, vehicle starts, runs and drives good.  All glass is intact and original interior shows some wear though still in very good shape.

If you are interested PM me and I can send pics and the owners information.  Not my car.  Dave