For Sale: 1966 Ford Custom 4dr sedan, six, manual shift - $4,500 - Milan, TN - Project - Not Mine

For Sale: 1966 Ford Custom 4dr sedan, six, manual shift - $4,500 - Milan, TN - Project

1966 Ford Custom ( the sedan) - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Completely rebuilt straight 6-cylinder engine. New paint job. 3 speed column-shift. Power steering. The odometer reading of 26,669 is accurate (minus about 300 miles when the cable was unhooked). Interior is about 75% redone. I am selling because I can't find anybody around here who can rebuild the dash and find the remaining interior parts. New tires, brakes and fuel tank.

Copy and paste in your email: 571373db7fdb3a1b9e59618211755c12@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Ford Custom 4dr sedan, six, manual shift - Project

'66 Ford Custom TN a.jpg

'66 Ford Custom TN b.jpg

'66 Ford Custom TN c.jpg

'66 Ford Custom TN d.jpg

'66 Ford Custom TN e.jpg

'66 Ford Custom TN f.jpg

'66 Ford Custom TN g.jpg

'66 Ford Custom TN h.jpg

'66 Ford Custom TN i.jpg

'66 Ford Custom TN j.jpg

40 minutes ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

I assumed something was broken and needed repair.  Not just reassembly.

Good point - That’s entirely possible! There must be some reason they took it all apart.

This car looks pretty solid. The Custom was as plain as you could get back in 1965-66.  If the frame isn’t rotted it could be a fun driver.  Not much to it so it should be easy maintenance. 

1 hour ago, Gearheadengineer said:

Good point - That’s entirely possible! There must be some reason they took it all apart.

This car looks pretty solid. The Custom was as plain as you could get back in 1965-66.  If the frame isn’t rotted it could be a fun driver.  Not much to it so it should be easy maintenance. 

That was my motivation to repost this Ford, an easy to maintain, fun driver to take the family for ice cream or to the drive-in movies.  The Custom was popular with taxi and fleet operators, plain jane but easy to live with and enjoy:

Ford Parts support is readily available:

Shop Dennis Carpenter Ford Restoration Car Parts from 1932 to 1979. Dennis Carpenter Ford Restoration Parts for Trucks, Broncos, Cars, Tractors and Cushman Scooters (dennis-carpenter.com)

• Like 1