Searching for 1933 Hupmobile 321 parts . . .

ggbelsky

Hello,

I am currently trying to find parts for a 1933 Hupmobile 321 that I am rebuilding with my father and any help would be appreciated.  The parts I am looking for are:

- Grille insert

-Splashgaurd or whisker under grille

-Gauge cluster

-All garnish rails

-2 Hupp brake light lenses

-6 Hubcaps

-P/S front door handle

-Front Horns

Please let me know if you have any leads on these items.  I know they are not going to be easy to find but I have hope.  Thanks for your help.

Is this a cycle fendered Hupp?   Post a picture please.

The factory in Auburn had a lot of those parts.   But that was sold off 10 years ago.  I forget where they went.   Are you a member of the Hupmobile club?

Hello, 

Yes, it is a cycle fendered Hupp.  I am not a member of the club but David Romani has helped me locate a few items.  It is all taken apart right now that is why I did not put up a photo, thanks.

20200815_102907 (1).jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ggbelsky said:

Hello, 

Yes, it is a cycle fendered Hupp.  I am not a member of the club but David Romani has helped me locate a few items.  It is all taken apart right now that is why I did not put up a photo, thanks.

Very cool.  I have always liked those.  You really need to join the club.  A lot of stuff circulates just between the club members.   Like most clubs these days,  they are thrilled to welcome new members.

• Like 1