EDSEL Villager wagon, strait 6 cyl. Automatic, 5 dr, complete! $12,500 (Spokane, WA)

EDSEL Villager wagon, strait 6 cyl. Automatic, 5 dr, complete!  $12,500 (Spokane, WA)       Facebook Marketplace

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/460758552089828/?ref=product_details&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

Details, per seller---
Collector car, made-by Henry Ford 1958,59,&60. Named after Henry’s’ son, Edsel. This car is complete, It’s just seen a lot of sunshine. Two tone dreamsicle orange and cream color The glass is all good, the body straight. All the chrome trim is there. The Edsel is known for its massive front grill and its pickle. The rear opens up like a truck tail gate, the unique rounded glass rear window opens upward like a hatch. The time has warped the headliner but (I believe) it can be put in without huge hassle. The driver seat has a 3” or so tear, but the fabric is old and delicate. The dash pad needs repadded. There is some rust on the floor boards, the fuel tank needs cleaned out or replaced. I’d advise a set of brakes as it is lead sled and what goes must stop! That’s a fairly close depiction of the old Relic. It was my dads car he collected them, Drove it in parades. I invite you to look up the value on this collector car, you’ll find it to be a pricey automobile. I’m don’t want to watch it fade away so I’m pricing it at $12,500. I am including a small 1959 motor boat with a sexy curved windshield and 15’ long. I planned to paint them up the same as I seen a duo set up sold for bank at Barrett Jackson. Rare, made only 3 years. It’s complete. Parts interchange with Ford, filters, plugs n stuff. Text509 8four2-ofive94. Thanks😊😊

(NOTE: NADA's retail values (for a presentable, street-worthy examples start at $24K!  NADA must watch the auctions, too)
No photo description available.No photo description available.
No photo description available.

No photo description available.

The wagon in Delaware is so much better on many different levels (especially if you live on the East Coast) for about the same price!

• Like 3

Exactly what I’m talking about, why the other Edsel wagon is so nice.  This seller is yet another next generation kid that wants to cash in on his dads $700 buy 25 years ago.  They are so delusional.  They won’t do anything except throw  it on social media and tell you to come get it with a trailer and fork over 12 large.