identification challenge...

Jon Sheaff

old car parts i found in a fence row at my family farm (1832 to 2021) ... curious what it is.  It is the fire wall, dash and gauge panel and sun visor.  all that remains of the car.  I have searched the internet for hours with no success and stumbled across this forum and thought I would give it a try.  Thanks in advance if anyone can help me... Jon Sheaff, Campbellford ON. Canada

IMG_1215.PNG

IMG_1216.PNG

IMG_1217.PNG

Once again - if you give us some idea of size.............like how deep it is from the firewall to the windshield area of the cowl, also how wide the center trim band is where it would go into the hood?  How wide is the sun visor? It really may promote/inspire?? someone to think about it and spend some time on your behalf to help provide an answer...................

• Like 1

Thanks Leif

And all the way from Sweden

After looking at the photos from near Montana it looks like the car for sure

cowl is same, sun visor is same, little light on the side, gauge cluster (dash) exact

My mother likely learned to drive in that car ... thats awsome

Thanks again

Jon Sheaff, Campbellford Ontario Canada

3 hours ago, Leif Holmberg said:

Hi Jon.

I´m interested to indentifing 1900-1930s cars since I got my computer 20 years ago,that`s the reason I help you as well as a lot of others espessally on AACA.

Leif in Sweden.

It's pretty amazing when you think about it, I'm sure it would be beyond comprehension to the guy assembling the car 100 years ago that someone half way across the world would be looking at his work

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon Sheaff said:

this photo was taken in 1924,,,, my grampa used to drive it around.  Any idea what it is?

Its possibly homemade from all kinds of car parts.  he made allot of things from old parts.

Jon from Campbellford, Ontario

IMG_20210318_0026.jpg

The wheel hubs and fenders look 1920-23 Model T Ford - it’s most likely an aftermarket body on a T with an interesting “California top” but it could also be a mishmash as you suggested.

• Like 1

I am glad I am not the only one to spot the road apples or meadow muffins!

Yes, Ford Model T with after market body. The radiator has a taller shell to match the cowl. Might have come with a screw in extension, but that is a WAG.