Reatta towing question: has anyone use the uhaul trailers?

Reattatude

Considering a move towing my 89 coupe with U-haul trailer (rear tires on the ground) but they caution possible risk, may cause damage to some vehicles due to clearances. Would be reassuring to hear someone has used this equipment without issues - or a warning... if you tried and it was not compatible!

57 minutes ago, DAVES89 said:

Used a dollie more then once to tow a Reatta, one time over 200 miles. No issues.

Dave is probably an expert at that.   I would say no issues because dollies are meant not to raise the front too much, for all vehicles.  Some trailers actually have issues with Reattas.  

8 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

Dave is probably an expert at that.   I would say no issues because dollies are meant not to raise the front too much, for all vehicles.  Some trailers actually have issues with Reattas.  

As for miles its going to travel, probably at least 2600!

Just yesterday I delivered a Reatta to St Paul from Duluth, 165 miles with as normal no problem.

Over the last 25 years I have towed Reattas on car dollies guessing over 20,000 miles. 

Miami to dlh, St lk city to dlh, New Jersey to dlh, Dallas to dlh, several trips from Columbia SC to dlh plus many others.