New Chrysler electric Airflow....

keiser31

The Maverick car did what it did very well. Guess Ford thought they'd gotten all the mileage they could out of the Falcon name.

I always thought a Maverick with a 351 or even a hot 302, a 4-speed and a 3.50 locker would have made a formidable street car, except performance had become a dirty word by then...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rocketraider said:

The Maverick car did what it did very well. Guess Ford thought they'd gotten all the mileage they could out of the Falcon name.

I always thought a Maverick with a 351 or even a hot 302, a 4-speed and a 3.50 locker would have made a formidable street car, except performance had become a dirty word by then...

You could get the Maverick with the 302,   not hot,  and no stick.   At least that is the way I remember it.   Too bad, because as a small car,   a beefed 302 with a four speed and a posi would be every bit as cool as a 340 Duster.

This just displaced the Pontiac Aztec as the first place winner of the Joe West award for the ugliest American car ever made.  I wonder why they designed it with the “it’s already been in an accident” front end?  Perhaps because making it look like it has been in an accident actually makes it look better?  LOL.

On the bright side, perhaps the demise of the automobile will not be so painful with cars that look like this.

Joe

On 1/9/2022 at 7:56 AM, avgwarhawk said:

Buick is bring back the Electra name for their EV offering. 

electra-1601478625.jpg