1972 Chevy LUV Truck Sign

NEW1966

Buddy had an isuzu pickup with the big diesel 4 banger. Suppose the same that chevy used? 
  I could pretty much drink most of my hot coffe before the little truck could accelerate from 0 to 40 m.p.h.

fun times. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I have a 79, 4 wheel drive, Mikado Sport, 4 cylinder gas, 4 speed. The truck is black with red cloth interior. The truck is stock except it was customized with a stepside bed from California Custom. The truck has over 300000 miles and the engine has been rebuilt twice and the transmission once. The truck is licensed as a collector vehicle and is road drivable. Now to be fair the body has rust holes in the rocker panels, a cracked windshield and the interior is totally shot from the cloth to the dash pad. Even the carpet has seen better days. Now for the joke... It is NOT for sale and I will restore it after I get done with the Buicks. It was my school days truck and has a lot of memories. It was my daily driver until 97 when I bought my Sonoma 4X4 to replace the LUV. The Sonoma is still my daily driver today. Yea, I tend to get my value out of vehicles 🤣.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

One of the things my Dad enjoyed most about taking our Rickenbacker to a car show or swap meet was he was sure he would not see another car like ours at the event.

He used to say Ford Model As are like elbows and a$$holes, everybody's got one.

And this was back in the 70's.

• Haha 2