For Sale: 1965 Ford Fairlane 4dr sedan, V8, manual shift w/OD, A/C - $6,500 - Elmhurst, ILL - Not Mine

For Sale: 1965 Ford Fairlane 4dr sedan, V8, manual shift w/OD, A/C - $6,500 - Elmhurst, ILL

1965 Ford Fairlane - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1965 Ford Fairlane. 289 v8 3 on the tree manual trans with overdrive. Working A/C Runs and drives nice. Interior in nice shape. Original Georgia car. Lights, gauges all in working order. Floors solid body is nice. Tires and battery newer. Drive home today! $6500 obo
Copy and paste in your email: beab21769ad93ea894f488013e28d127@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Ford Fairlane 4dr sedan.

'65 Ford Fairlane ILL a.jpg

'65 Ford Fairlane ILL b.jpg

'65 Ford Fairlane ILL c.jpg

'65 Ford Fairlane ILL d.jpg

'65 Ford Fairlane ILL e.jpg

'65 Ford Fairlane ILL f.jpg

'65 Ford Fairlane ILL g.jpg

'65 Ford Fairlane ILL h.jpg

I agree the skirts do no favors for this car, but other than that and the soiled front seat, the car looks pretty clean. I would like to see pics of the trunk and engine compartment. This might be a nice driver, my sister had a 64 and it was very reliable. 

• Like 3

On 1/1/2022 at 6:42 PM, TerryB said:

The fender skirts look awful.

This car is a textbook example of just how bad you can make an otherwise nice and clean four door sedan from the sixties look...and with minimal expense and effort. Even worse than than the skirts are the tinted windows. No car enthusiast in the solar system is going to think that your Fairlane is a muscle car or custom because of those cheesy mods...so why do you bother??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesR said:

No car enthusiast in the solar system is going to think that your Fairlane is a muscle car or custom because of those cheesy mods...so why do you bother??

"Kids" without money have been doing these modifications forever . . . . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like another reasonably priced car you can just hop in and drive. I like the A/C for those hot and humid July days. I’d make my offer contingent on the seller removing the skirts and driving over them so they can never be used to ruin another Fairlane.  I don’t like the tint but I could live with it.