For Sale: 1927 Hupmobile Six 4dr Sedan - $7,900 - Eureka, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1927 Hupmobile Six 4dr Sedan - $7,900 - Eureka, CA

1927 Huppmobile - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

It's a 1927 Huppmobile 27,000 miles tag registered runs ensured all the paperwork in hand. It's a great car wish I was able to keep it I love this car its way under market value because I'm looking for a quick sale.
Copy and paste in your email: cb4a1d79d80237d6870625d4752eb378@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1927 Hupmobile Six 4dr Sedan.

'27 Hupmobile CA a.jpg

'27 Hupmobile CA b.jpg

'27 Hupmobile CA c.jpg

'27 Hupmobile CA d.jpg

'27 Hupmobile CA e.jpg

'27 Hupmobile CA f.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fossil said:

Anyone care to comment on the colors? Original?

I feel so very sorry for this poor disrespected Hupp. It's just a crime to treat such a senior citizen this way. Do people like this think that their car is a joke? Is it something out of a Walt Disney movie? Hupps of this era are so stylistically superior to so many others!

• Like 1

Any color would do it better. I think it was black by the looks of the firewall. I would go for a solid color, maybe a deep dark green or deep dark blue. That would match up with the black top and amber upholstery pretty well. Black is too common for a 20s car and since it's been changed, I wouldn't feel guilty about doing so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terry Harper said:

Oh my! I can't un-see that! I believe the statement that "even a barn door looks better painted" was disproven in this instance at least.

However, it looks like a decent car just waiting to have the makeup removed!

In this case the lipstick makes it look like a pig. :P

• Haha 1