2022 Annual Meeting

61polara

• 2 weeks later...

I also remember seeing the schedule online but have not yet found it.  Maybe not yet finalized.  I do have the registration form but not the list of seminars or vendors.  At this time we plan on entering the derby: https://www.aacalibrary.org/derby/.  They have a new track this year.  Last year a # of cars flew off the older borrowed track.

Edited by Brian Watson (see edit history)

On 1/9/2022 at 5:19 PM, charlier said:

When will the Friday and Saturday Seminar Schedule be finalized and posted here?

Will it still be possible to register for this event in person at the meeting like in previous years?

I would like to see the seminar schedule myself when possible. Charlie also asked about registering in person at the hotle. I may just make a day trip this year. Is that possible too?

Wayne

3 hours ago, R W Burgess said:

I would like to see the seminar schedule myself when possible. Charlie also asked about registering in person at the hotle. I may just make a day trip this year. Is that possible too?

Wayne

Wayne, in the other thread titled "2022 Philadelphia meeting moved to Gettysburg" Steve M answered my question:

"We are so sorry for the hassles for everyone.  Volunteers are here today trying to make calls to everyone.  This ain't easy folks but sadly was necessary.  Yes, you can register day of event.  Bill, cocktails are from 530-630 and dinner starts at 6:30.  If you are coming in to Philly and can change your ticket to BWI or Harrisburg it puts you only an hour away."