2023 Northeast Buick Regional Meet, Morgantown PA, June 21-June 24, 2023

kkcarcrazy

Save the dates June 21st to June 24th 2023.

The northeast BCA chapters will be hosting a super-regional meet in Morgantown Pa. at the Classic Auto Mall. The host hotel will be the Holiday Inn located on the grounds of the Classic Auto Mall. There will be a cruise night, road trips and scenic tours in the Lancaster area. 

The car show will be on Friday with peer judging. Come join us for some Pennsylvania Dutch hospitality. As we get closer to the event we will be posting the show flyer, registration form and hotel information.

For additional information, contact John D. Scheib at j.scheib@comcast.net (860) 558-6764 or Kevin Keenan kevinjkeenan@aol.com (908) 461-8301.

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5

• MrEarl changed the title to 2023 Northeast Buick Regional Meet, Morgantown PA, June 21-June 24, 2023
  • MrEarl pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bill, and others,

The delay is because the hotel, with rising inflation, does not yet want to firm banquet costs, but the team is working hard to have this resolved.  The for registration form by October.

John D, Scheib

Team Leader

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay getting the information posted! Please wait until Monday, October 3 to contact the Holiday Inn for reservations!

Tri-Regional Meet Registration opens January 1, 2023

Download and print the Registration Form at https://bit.ly/TriRegional

BCA Members - $30.00 for one car, $20.00 for each additional car                                                     

Non-BCA Members - $35.00 for one car,  $20.00 for each additional car                                            

Contacts: Kevin Keenan 908.461.8301 or kevinjkeenan@aol.com

John Scheib, 860.558.6764 or j.scheib@comcast.com

Lodging at the Holiday Inn Morgantown

6170 Morgantown Rd., Morgantown, PA 19543

Reservation: 1-888-Holiday or 610-286-3000 https://bit.ly/3C7N3MR

Group Code: BC2 (for the discounted rate, avail 10/3/2022)

Bugle Ad Full Page.jpg

Edited by Ken C.
Updated Group Code for Holiday Inn (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There has been some concern regarding booking rooms at the host hotel because we used a smaller room block because we were not certain how many would be attracted to this hotel.  IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS IN BOOKING THE HOST HOTEL SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AT j,scheib@comcast.net OR PHONE MESSAGE AT 860.558.6764.  I will try to get the room block enlarged as quickly as possible.

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Looking forward to the event.  Booked my room for the 3 days, but the room block was sold out for the 22nd.  So I had to book the stay with the AARP senior discount for the 22nd, which was only $9.00 more.  As long as I don't have to move to a different room each day I can live with that. 

• Like 1

I guess they did not yet sort out the changes we were working out with them just this Wednesday.  Try again for a  straight through booking but one day may be 139, but you have a better rate.  Call the hotel direct and not switch to central reservations.  See if that goes any better to avoid check out-check back in.  I willtry caalling you tomrrow.

John 

21 minutes ago, jscheib said:

I guess they did not yet sort out the changes we were working out with them just this Wednesday.  Try again for a  straight through booking but one day may be 139, but you have a better rate.  Call the hotel direct and not switch to central reservations.  See if that goes any better to avoid check out-check back in.  I willtry caalling you tomrrow.

John 

I was given a 138 rate for the one day with a Seniors AARP discount.  I don't think I have to check in and out each day but it is worth a call just to verify. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry everyone.  I meant to give an explaination to all in the same message, but somhow I could not.  For any nterested, here is the first detailed explanation.  Now it is Soccer Time in the NE, so I will be brief.  AS always, more info, give me a call at 860.558.6764.  The Registration Form will be released soon.

John Scheib

Team Leader

• Like 1

The Long Island Chapter has posted an excellent resource listing much great information about the upcoming Regional Meet in June 2023, including links to all the tours and attractions in the area. Please keep this as a reference!

https://www.libuickclub.org/calendarofevents/2023-bca-tri-region-meet

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Northeast GS/GN Club is hosting the first ever GNX/GSX Reunion to be held at the Tri-Regional Meet. If there are any other specialty Buick organizations that wish to host a similar gathering, please contact John Scheib at 860.558.6764 or j.scheib@comcast.net.

IMG_00001.png

Edited by Ken C.
Updated flyer. (see edit history)
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

AND....they are accepting OPELS!!!

Opel-Logo-1978.png

34 minutes ago, jscheib said:

Matt,

Yes, most welcome, but you have the correct Buick Badge on that one.. How zabout your other Buick?

John

We may bring both, depending on how everyone feels. Maybe my 17-year-old son will be driving by then and will want to drive the wagon (which may have Opel badges on it by then).

3191.jpeg.cd66025f2031680edd2f890ea0c40a56.jpeg

• Like 1