1988 Silver / Grey #1407

B Jake Moran

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale.  I like Silver in Reattas.  Not so sure about Silver and Grey.  I remember a rare Silver and Claret interior car about 2 years ago that was a giveaway car.  Or Silver and Beechwood?   I think that would be okay.  

I had the 1991 Maui and Beechwood and I thought that was an ode to Ferrari which would match a Maui type exterior to a saddle leather interior.   

6 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

Still for sale.  I like Silver in Reattas.  Not so sure about Silver and Grey.  I remember a rare Silver and Claret interior car about 2 years ago that was a giveaway car.  Or Silver and Beechwood?   I think that would be okay.  

I had the 1991 Maui and Beechwood and I thought that was an ode to Ferrari which would match a Maui type exterior to a saddle leather interior.   

Maui / saddle is a great combo, 

There was a '89 White and Red that came into a you pick yard near me. The interior was almost perfect. It was all I could do not to gut that car for the interior and replace the dark gray in my Black. I think that would have been a great color combination. Saw a Silver with Red and was smitten and wanted that car bad. But after talking to my wife passed on that one too...