What has happened to electricvehiclemuseum.org?

I have found that http://www.electricvehiclemuseum.org no longer responds. This site is an invaluable resource for Detroit Electric owners, having a huge collection of scanned blueprints from the factory. I have been downloading as I needed information and had intended to just download everything pertaining to my model/year but of course never got around to it.

I researched the owner of the domain and came up with Bob Oldfather. I attempted to contact him via Facebook, but didn't get a response.

If anyone has any information about the condition of this site, I would appreciate hearing about it.

DE _ 68 - 69 - 75 - 76 - 89 - 90 _ 1916 _ Assembly of Contacts for Controller.jpg

Edited by rotus8 (see edit history)

• rotus8 changed the title to What has happened to electricvehiclemuseum.org?
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The electricvehiclemuseum.org site appears to be down again. Any way to contact the owner to get it going again? I would be willing to make a donation for site maintenance if that is what it takes.

20 hours ago, Lee H said:

Thanks. I actually have a snapshot of the entire archive from a couple of years ago, I was checking to see if there was anything new added. It would be a shame if this resource is lost.