IMPORTANT CHANGE: Login name will change to your email address - Effective March 1, 2022

Malicious hackers have attempted to login to multiple AACA forum accounts using display names and common passwords. Allowing users to log in with a display name represents a security weakness for our community because display names are public. Because of this vulnerability, I am going to require users to log in with their email address effective March 1, 2022.

As long as your email address on file is correct and you know your password you don't need to do a thing.  Otherwise see the following suggestions:

• UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS: Be sure your email address is correct in your account settings.
  • UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD: Update your passwords to something strong.  

To update your Account Settings click your name in the top-right corner and choose "Account Settings" from the dropdown menu.  (See image)

NOTE: Your email address is not publicly available now, nor will it be after the change.

NOTE 2:  Your Display Name remains the same and will continue to be publicly seen.

If you feel you need help or clarity with this impending change feel free to contact me either via private message, email me at petergariepy@gmail.com, or call me at 520-247-5918.  Peter

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 11.01.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 11.22.12 AM.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1