Can we get a To the Top/To the Bottom button

That’s the button I’m asking for, but with a down button also. The down button would give quicker access to the Follow feature as well as Mark Forum Read, Next Unread Topic on mobile devices. 
There’s a looong scroll on mobiles to get to Mark Forum Read especially on the Car buy sell forums 

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
16 hours ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

If I place the cursor near the up or down arrow in the "scroll" column and hold the mouse button down I get a speedy scroll.

Ben

Yea, that helps on a full screen computer but on a cell phone I'm not seeing that available. For instance, on a cell phone go to "Not Mine" Automobiles for Sale. To get to the "Mark Forum as Read" or the "Follow" feature, one has to scroll down the entire page. Granted, not a BIG thing but if the up-down arrow is just an easy plug in for the admin to install, why not make it available for use.

A few instant solutions:

The "Home" Botton will scroll you to the top on most browsers.  https://www.computerhope.com/jargon/h/homekey.htm

Control-Up Arrow will scroll you to the top on most browsers.

Control-Down Arrow will take you to the bottom of the page.

Chrome has lots of other keyboard shortcuts. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/157179?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

There are chrome and Firefox extensions that add buttons to the window.

• Thanks 1
On 12/15/2021 at 6:39 PM, Gary_Ash said:

Peter, we’re talking about viewing the site on an iPhone, iPad, or other tablet.  They don’t have the CTRL-up/down keys, etc.  Compare to the Studebaker Drivers Club site which has a “go to the end” button available.  

Same simple feature is on iPhone and Android:

Thanks, Peter.  However, stimulated by your response, I found an even better way to quickly scroll to bottom or top.  Apple never gives us a manual that describes all this stuff, but it's already built in to the Safari browser.  It probably works in other apps.

There is a small scrollbar on the right side of the screen.  Place a finger on the short bar, press and hold until the iPhone/iPad gives a "haptic" noise/buzz, then scroll to top or bottom quickly.  If you don't see the short scrollbar at first, just press and hold on the right side of the screen - it will appear.  Things I never knew!

You can also download an app called Skrollerz that makes this a bit easier, but I hate continuously adding more apps.