WTB - 1949 Buick Super Fastback Body Parts

lasmith03

Ok, saved this thing from a CO antique junk yard auction.

Floors and body are straight. Everything else isn't. Going to do a custom build with an LS. So I need all 4 fenders, a front bumper, a driver's door, teeth for the grille, and most of the trim (every piece is smashed or dented in some way). 

Also, as you can see in the trunk are remnants of the old straight 8...mostly the top end stuff and a bell housing which I am willing to sell.

Let me know.

Lance

Rocket City Customs

Huntsville, AL

IMG_5964.JPG

IMG_5965.JPG

IMG_5966.JPG

56 minutes ago, lasmith03 said:

Ok, saved this thing from a CO antique junk yard auction.

Floors and body are straight. Everything else isn't. Going to do a custom build with an LS. So I need all 4 fenders, a front bumper, a driver's door, teeth for the grille, and most of the trim (every piece is smashed or dented in some way). 

Also, as you can see in the trunk are remnants of the old straight 8...mostly the top end stuff and a bell housing which I am willing to sell.

Let me know.

Lance

Rocket City Customs

Huntsville, AL

IMG_5964.JPG

IMG_5965.JPG

IMG_5966.JPG

Pretty sure @Pete Phillips has some of these parts, but a few of those are hard to come by and you might want to resign yourself to fixing them early on. 

• Like 1

I have a restored 49 Super Sedanette. The rear quarter trim is next to impossible to find. The 49 Buick Sedanette is one of the most beautiful cars of all time. On the street it somehow takes on a longer and more dramatic look than when parked in the garage. Good luck with your build!

• Like 1

I have a good front bumper, but without the bumper guards. I have the lower front fender stainless spears (betw. door and wheel opening); I have the parking light lenses. Have a good door, but it's for the passenger side--sorry! I have a hood.  I'm in N.E. Texas.

My '49 sedanet parts car I took to Browne & Sons Salvage in Sunset, Texas. It has a useable driver's door and a re-chromeable grille half (driver's side). Good luck on the rear quarter panel stainless pieces. Everybody wants those and none are available.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pete Phillips said:

I have a good front bumper, but without the bumper guards. I have the lower front fender stainless spears (betw. door and wheel opening); I have the parking light lenses. Have a good door, but it's for the passenger side--sorry! I have a hood.  I'm in N.E. Texas.

My '49 sedanet parts car I took to Browne & Sons Salvage in Sunset, Texas. It has a useable driver's door and a re-chromeable grille half (driver's side). Good luck on the rear quarter panel stainless pieces. Everybody wants those and none are available.

Can you get in touch with me about the bumper? It won't let me PM you because I'm too new here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...