FS 1941 Buick 4 door sedan 7000 USD

So many sedans out there. Is that better or worse than the black one for 10.5 grand? This has a nice steering wheel and interior. The color, although stated as black, seems to be a really nice dark green. Is that factory? This car looks also very appealing to me. Maybe just the barn dust. With the stuff on the passenger side of the bench seat it looks like still in use! These cars have a huge amount of character. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/558077595289873/?ref=product_details&referral_code=undefined

1941 Buick 4 door sedan 7.000 $
Cartersville, VA
Body solid and all original. Interior complete and original. 8 cyl incline engine. Last run in 1980’s. Stored insoon blocks since then. 

image.png.445939a432bd83345cbea5201eb19045.png

image.png.0e9acd92c01aa0ca6ba6b43b9550a148.png

image.png.a1e089a984d9775b9c79e720b9536239.png

image.png.d04588ed422b11c6bee30ecd6237b498.png

image.png.523fa22533948fd83c6240e285e70e07.png
Edited by Hans1965
Link added (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Hans1965 said:

So many sedans out there. Is that better or worse than the black one for 10.5 grand? This has a nice steering wheel and interior. The color, although stated as black, seems to be a really nice dark green. Is that factory? This car looks also very appealing to me. Maybe just the barn dust. With the stuff on the passenger side of the bench seat it looks like still in use! These cars have a huge amount of character. 

It's very hard to say whether this one is better or worse than the $10.5K one because there is so little information given about either of them.  But at least this one is $3.5K cheaper!  Despite the stuff on the front seat, the copy indicates that this one hasn't run since the 1980's -- and that's quite a long time.  The interior does look better than the other one,  but it's a bit of a trade-off because the exterior of this one is so much rougher.  The biggest question for me on the $10.5K one is whether or not it's running.  If so, it would probably be the best choice between the two, at least in terms of making an offer.  If you could get the $10.5K for $7K, then you'd really be getting somewhere.  That's how it looks to me, based on the limited information we have about each of them.  They are great, smooth-running, and dependable cars once they are sorted out.

• Like 1

This one could use paint ($), chrome ($$) and the the mechanicals are a big question mark. IMO that's three strikes and you're out. The sedan for 10.5 has a pic of it on some grass (maybe a show). This leads me to believe it runs. I would pursue the 10.5 in PA. Throw a blanket over the seats until you can afford to do the interior and and drive the heck out of it. 

• Like 1