WTB 15" wire wheels

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Just noticed your wanting 60 spoke wire wheels. I am helping a friend out trying to sell 2 60 spoke wire wheels, knockoffs hubs and spindles. I believe they are for a MGTD MGTF from what I am researching. The rims are 15 inch diameter, and 4 1/2 inch wide. Been stored in a barn for many years. If you are interested please let me know. Want to find a new home for them. Understand you are in Arizona and I am in New York. Shipping may be a problem (price!) Thanks Don.

• Like 1

Hello Don, 

I have a guy out here in AZ that has a complete MG he wants to sell.  He also has wire wheels, hubs, and knock off's.  We're working on pricing for what I'm looking for. The wheels are 14" so they would be used as a roller to get me by for my project build.  I would be interested in the 15"s and spindles, not sure how heavy they are or what shipping would be.  Have any pictures of them? What is he looking to get for them? Thanks

Hi Yes I can take photos for you. Guy has no use for them so going cheap! I contacted MG club in New York to identify them and they said most people are buying new or refurbished. Gave me a few tips to check splines and spokes. Will do that too. I am restoring a couple of cars so know shipping hurts. I use to use Trailways bus in the past for larger heavier things. Does Fastnel still ship? They were very reasonable. I think he wanted $100.00 dollars for everything. Do not know if that is a good price. I will take photos tomorrow in the daylight and send them to you. Thanks.