Looking for 1932 Buick front floor mat replacement

Bessie32

Mac blair had mats made up for a few different series Buicks. I know he’s out of the 50 series mats and currently has no intention of having more made up. You don’t mention what car you have but you can try contacting Mac. He’s an older gentleman and I believe he’s probably down in FL these days.

1 hour ago, chistech said:

Mac blair had mats made up for a few different series Buicks. I know he’s out of the 50 series mats and currently has no intention of having more made up. You don’t mention what car you have but you can try contacting Mac. He’s an older gentleman and I believe he’s probably down in FL these days.

Thank you she is a 57S series model, I will try to find him and see if he knows of anyone else.

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 4:59 AM, Steve Moskowitz said:

please contact me at aaca1@aaca.org.  I may have someone who can help you.  He has made mats for a different series Buick but thinks there might be a solution for you.

Steve I did email him but did not hear back I am wondering if my email went to a spam folder.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Steve Moskowitz said:

My understanding is that three people have emailed David and he has spoken to one of you.  Based upon your info my understanding is he had a conversation with you already.  

Thank you for the reply, I have not spoken to David and did not receive an email back, I did send him another email this morning. I am a little confused about the statement 3 people emailed him as I have not had anyone else reach out to him just to clarify. Thank you, Cheryl

8 hours ago, Steve Moskowitz said:

My understanding is that three people have emailed David and he has spoken to one of you.  Based upon your info my understanding is he had a conversation with you already.  

I'm also in this Floor Mats group :)

I emailed David but didn't speak to him so it had to be the third guy.

Thanks and regards 

Przemek M. 

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, dandy said:

Busco la alfombrilla delantera de goma para mi 1932 Buick 66 C .  Bobs  dejó de hacerlas. . ¿ Alguien puede ayudarme ?   

manvalenc@hotmail.com

Translated:

I am looking for the rubber front mat for my 1932 Buick 66 C. Bobs stopped making them. . Can anybody help me ?

Also, where are you located?

Mac Blair, the esteemed older Gentleman, referred to an earlier posting is at home in Indiana Pa.

/

Just finished our phone conversation minutes ago.

/

He has floor mats for 60, 80 and 90 Series 1932 Buicks.

/

His Cell phone is 3G and now decrepit.

/

Home phone is 724-840-4481, if necessary, leave a message as at his advanced age hiking around the estate takes time.

/

HIs email is as always   buick32@comcast.net

He will be available tonight about 8:45 pm

Mention ESSEX for a token discount.

Hans

• 7 months later...
On 12/3/2021 at 7:59 AM, Steve Moskowitz said:

please contact me at aaca1@aaca.org.  I may have someone who can help you.  He has made mats for a different series Buick but thinks there might be a solution for you.

Hey Steve , I have a 32 Olds DCR that I need a front floor mat for. Do you know anyone I could contact for this mat ? Thanks , Brian Osborne