Jump to content

Underhood rubber triangle


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Barney Eaton said:

That is a spongy seal that goes at the back of the hood.... one on each side near the hinge.

I am not where I can post a picture

Ahh, good eye Barney. The seal installs in a front to back orientation at either end of the rubber tubular seal that runs across the top of the firewall area.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is a photo of the part....... shown is the passenger side.   They are different... drivers or passenger.   

The part you pictured is the bottom of the drivers side..... it has a clearance notch on the inside for the windshield washer hose.

The part below has no clearance.... the side are smooth.     


Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...