1928 LaSalle Dual Cowl Phaeton for sale in Canada

Mark,

I just purchased a 1928Cadillac dual cowl phaeton survivor. Looking at my car and comparing this LaSalle, I'm suggesting this is an original. looking at some of parts, the windshield, the dual cowl and the way it fits it very much matches my car. 

If it is a repro someone spent a lot of time and money reproducing some very hard and difficult pieces to complete the project. I would like some additional rear compartment photos to be absolutely sure.

brasscarguy

1 hour ago, brasscarguy2 said:

Mark,

I just purchased a 1928Cadillac dual cowl phaeton survivor. Looking at my car and comparing this LaSalle, I'm suggesting this is an original. looking at some of parts, the windshield, the dual cowl and the way it fits it very much matches my car. 

If it is a repro someone spent a lot of time and money reproducing some very hard and difficult pieces to complete the project. I would like some additional rear compartment photos to be absolutely sure.

brasscarguy

Thank you for your observations and insight.  I have more to learn to be able to spot those little details between an original and a conversion dual cowl.