15" Michelin Tires

ArcticWhite88

If it helps,  you can go to 225/65x15 and the speedometer will read 59 instead of 60

going to 225/60x15 the speedometer will read 61 instead of 60..... that is assuming your speedometer is actually accurated with 215/65x15

That is a reasonable suggestion.  Maybe I will look into that.  Would any other characteristics change of the driving dynamics and would you receive a deduction from the BCA points scale as a result of non OEM sizing?  I'm not planning to drive the Reatta like a race car any time soon, because it's not one 😆. Any input is appreciated! 

If it was judged under BCA 400 point system, any change in wheels or tires would be a point deduction (if the judge caught it)

I had a 1991 that was never judged but because I had them, I put on 245 /50r 16 and had no problems with rubbing and only a minor speedometer error (used stock 16" wheels)

Good advice Barney. I may try to find some slightly "off size" 15" Michelins for it. Just trying to keep it as stock as possible.  I'm kind of a purist. Plus, the engineers who designed it to all work together likely know better than me! 😆