Still looking for the history of my 1931 Cadillac 370A Town Sedan

clheddier

I am still looking for the history of my 1931 Cadillac 370A Town Sedan. The car was purchased by me in August from a  classic car collector in Tyler/Texas and is now in Germany.

The rare car has the engine number 1000858 and according to the title it was first in Helena/Montana before it moved with its owner to Tyler in Texas.

Actually, someone should know the rare car, it has been very extensively restored. The car is in concour condition. Unfortunately, I cannot get any information from the previous owner about the history of my vehicle. I would like to keep the car for the long term, so I would appreciate any information.

Where and when was the car restored?

Who knows the previous owners?

Who has seen the vehicle before?

I am grateful for any information gladly also by PM or clheddier@heddier.com

Thanks in advance

Clemens

cu-1.jpg

cu-0.jpg

cu-4.jpg

cu-5.jpg

cu-6.jpg

cu-7.jpg

cu-11.jpg

cu-13.jpg

cu-12.jpg

Clemens,

I have owned this car for many years and I am going to put this on the market this coming year and I was wondering if you might be interested in purchasing this one. This car is almost 100% original condition. The paint is 100% original, the interior is almost 100% original and the running gear is 100% original and has 55,000 actual miles on. This car was in storage for 55 years and I have all the very interesting documentation from the first day it was sold. If you are interested, please contact me at  drbrommerich@gmail.com. Thank you,  Dave

DSC00870.JPG

DSC00869.JPG

DSC00918.JPG

DSC00878.JPG

IMG_1395_5.JPG

DSC00932.JPG