1932 Buick Series 60

Casper Niemand

Good day All Buick Lovers/Owners,

I am looking for a complete parts list chassis and cab for a 1932 Buick Series 60, I have a lot of extra parts  (Pistons, transmission etc.) I don't know if I have all body parts. I am just starting restorations so I have to go through all parts I have to see. I just don't know where everything go. I would like to get a 1932 BUICK SPECIFICATIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS book to download as well. I can get it online and pay anything from $15.00 to $50.00 but have been scammed quite a bit lately so that I am sceptic to buy online🤬. I would rather pay some one on the forum that are willing to scan and e/mail me the manual.

If any one can assist please e/mail me on casperniemand@yahoo.com

The AACA library in Hershey PA will make copies of all literature in their collection.  The Buick Heritage Alliance donated all their collected literature to The AACA.  Their not the cheapest place, but due to your lack of trust in on-line listings, this would be a secure source for you.  

Bob Engle

28 minutes ago, Robert Engle said:

Faxon Auto Literature is a very reputable auto manual supplier.  I've bought from them over the past 20 years.  

Bob Engle

I second what Bob says about Faxon.  Recent purchases are good.

I am probably old fashioned, but I always like paper for making notes and page flipping (pdfs are good to for notemaking, but there is just something different about a greasy thumbprint in a shop manual for me).

Wishing you the best for the restoration, and I hope your journey is as sweet as the final destination!

Curious, if you are able and interested, can you post your engine and body serial numbers?

I have a 32-67 series, which 60 series are you restoring?

Best,

Mario

• Like 2

I am a fan of the blue for sure, but I have to admit that there is also something sharp looking with the tan combo you have now.

Your car looks to be in a great starting point for restoration, hopefully its solid through and through.

My car would have been originally commodore blue with black accent.

It was repainted by someone about 25yrs ago in all black.

I probably won't return it to the original color scheme, unless I win a lottery, if I start playing the lottery first, ha.

The all black color now gets a lot of attention because people view it as a gangster car.  In reality its more like a bankers car...our kids joke that using a 1932 Buick as a getaway car would be like watching a movie in slow motion....

Glad to hear your engine is in great shape, long live the straight 8!

• 1 month later...